Search Home Read Write Forum Login Register

xxDoppelgangerTwinxx (1 found)

Page 1 of 1


Member Since
2009-03-06 7:08pm
Stories
1
Reviews
1
The name is Samantha, but I go by Sammy Jo. I spend 90% of my time reading or writing. The other 10% is with my mother, sister, or best friends. Harry Potter is one of my favorite series.

Feed

No favorite stories.

No favorite authors.

Filter Your Search

1. Onyx Raven

By xxDoppelgangerTwinxx
Rating
Mature
Chapters
10
Reviews
69
Views
9,273
Words
33,386
Characters
Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, McGonagall, Neville, Draco, Pansy, Ginny, Blaise (M)
Primary Relationship
Draco/Hermione
Secondary Relationship(s)
Harry/Ginny, Hermione/OC
Genre(s)
Horror/Dark, Romance
Era
Hogwarts
Advisory
Mild Language, Strong Violence, Scenes of a Mild Sexual Nature, Substance Use or Abuse, Sensitive Topic/Issue/Theme
Status
Work In Progress (WIP)
First Published
2009-09-15 8:20pm
Last Chapter
2010-07-07 10:43am
Last Updated
2010-07-07 10:43am

JOIN HARRY POTTER FANFICTION


Get access to every new feature the moment it comes out.

Register Today!