No favorite stories.
Harry's last year at Hogwarts, is of course not going to turn out the way it should.
The road ahead is long and Harry will have to face challenges that couldn't have been thought of in his wildest nightmares. But when he's blindsided by a hidden secret, will he fight through the darkness of betrayal to see the light?
Everything I thought I knew... everything... it was a lie! Harry thought, struggling to make any sense of what he had just been told. Now it's tainted, spoiled by those I trust... no, trusted the most. Harry felt the weight of the truth crash down around him, crushing his lungs. He tried to catch his breath but the sheer force of betrayal was putting up a fight and making it harder and harder for him to breathe.
Before we start, there are three things I'd like to say:
1. I have only been inspired by J.K Rowling, all original plot lines belong to her. I am merely imagining a slightly different turn of events. I do not own any of the original HP content.
2. I live in utter denial and Sirius still lives on.
3. I started this story back in 2007 and dropped it for a number of reasons. But I have now been inspired to pick up the pen/keyboard again. Any feedback is most welcome!
JOIN HARRY POTTER FANFICTION
Get access to every new feature the moment it comes out.Register Today!
Write Your BEST Fanfic EVER In Our FREE 10 Day Fanfiction Writing Jumpstart Program!
- Introduce Your Character Like A Rockstar! 🤘
- Build GUT-CLENCHING Suspense 🔎
- Drop into an Action Scene 💥
- Develop a POWERFUL Romance 😍
- How to Land an Ending 🍻
- How To Make Writer's Block Your Best Friend ❤️
- ...And more!
“The lessons that were offered helped me enormously. Suddenly it was easier to write scenes, imagine them and bring suspension and romance in it. I loved it! It helped me in a way other bloggers couldn’t and still can’t.” - Student