AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi, just a short little note to explain this story better than the limited tags I'm given and then we'll dive right into the prologue. This is a rewrite of my other fanfic MAKE THEM GOLD which I will take down eventually, this is not connected to the other book YELLOW I have published anymore, this rewrite is set in a different universe but the first few chapters ( besides this chapter ) will have a lot in common with the old version but after chapter eight, things start to change. Make Them Gold is a Neville Longbottom x Female!OC story and it spans the length of goblet of fire to the deathly hallows. It is also an alternate universe of the harry potter books so it will often times diverge from canon! This story will also feature other pairings such as:
- Female Original Character x Bellatrix Black ( background relationship )
- Female Original Character x Pansy Parkinson ( background relationship )
- Male Original Character x George Weasley ( background relationship )
- Female Original Character x Sirius Black ( background relationship )
- Female Original Character x Remus Lupin ( background relationship )
- Oliver Wood x Percy Weasley ( background relationship )
- Dean Thomas x Seamus Finnigan ( background relationship )
Make Them Gold will feature such topics as: PTSD, depression, anxiety, dissociation, mentions of abuse, mentions of suicidal thoughts and destructive behavior, sexual assault, canon-typical violence and discussions of Sexuality, LGBT+ relationhips (Bisexuality, Homosexuality, GirlxGirl, BoyxBoy, etc... ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵃ ʷᵃʳⁿᶦⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵒᵘ ᵘʰ ʰᵒᵐᵒᵖʰᵒᵇᵉˢ ᵒᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) and they are a big part of this book so if any of these things trigger or bother you, please be careful reading this book!
At this point in time [October 18th, 2020] I have the first part of this book finished ( GoF ) but I will be posting the chapters once a week to maintain a schedule and space updates as I edit and rewrite the second part of this book ( OotP ) and start working on the third part of this story! And that's it for notes, I hope you enjoy the prologue and I hope you'll share your thoughts on it with me, thanks for reading!