New profile posts

Just went to a Garth Brooks stadium Concert! It was AWESOME!
Reactions: JMilz
JMilz
JMilz
Sounds like a great time!!
darsynia
darsynia
Ooh, that's awesome, I'm glad you had fun! I've never been to a stadium concert but I did watch the Reputation Tour video on Netflix from Taylor Swift and loved it a lot.
What's new with everyone?
JMilz
JMilz
Just getting some writing done! Hbu? :)
Ronnie Deaver
Ronnie Deaver
Endless updates for the platform haha. Getting excited to start a product board for everyone to vote on what features we build next.

Thanks for joining the forums :]

-Ronnie
Reactions: darsynia
darsynia
darsynia
I'm just starting to write again after having some bad medicine reactions and a nasty jerk trying to ruin my fandom enjoyment! I'm glad to know I haven't lost my writing mojo. Hope today has been a good start of the week for you!
Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment to officially welcome you to our forum. Thank you so much for joining us! I’m constantly looking for ways to improve the forum and make all of our users feel at home here, so please feel free to share any ideas and suggestions you may have. I’m looking forward to growing this forum and community with you.

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

I just wanted to take a moment to officially welcome you to our forum. Thank you so much for joining us! I’m constantly looking for ways to improve the forum and make all of our users feel at home here, so please feel free to share any ideas and suggestions you may have. I’m looking forward to growing this forum and community with you.

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley
Hi,

See you around soon.
- Ashley