New profile posts

“If u smell smoke in your house in the middle of the night it means the devil is in your house”

Me: :0 *passes out* (also credit to @Hxney Dew for this idea)
Hey everyone, we should all try the Butterfly Project together. (I got this from Jayla Rose and Shy_Winter_Sky)

You draw a butterfly on your arm or some place, and name it after a loved one.

When you have the urge to harm yourself, remember that if you harm yourself you'll harm the butterfly too.

Whoever kills their butterfly first gets an endless rant from all of us.
Since everyone is apparently in a screaming mood, I guess I’ll join in the fun. CAN I JOIN THE HANGOUTS GROUP CHAT?
Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome.:)

I’d like to welcome you to the magical place known as forums. I do hope you enjoy everything this place has to offer. If you need anything you can ask our Headmistress @Ashley Marie, one of our community members, or the Welcoming Committee (@Bookpanda12, @personwithnoname and @Bella_Marauder12)

Anyway moving on there is literally everything on here. From choosing a house to threads about literally everything.

You can introduce yourself on any of our many many threads and share your WIP’s with the community to get more reads and reviews.

We have role-play threads.

We have threads regarding other fandoms. Other than role play and fandom there are threads for like everything. If you have something you want to share with the community you can create a thread as well. There are so many wonderful wonderful people on this site that I know you will absolutely love. I have made so many new friends and this site is just amazing.

Now your profile is a way of sharing anything and everything you want to share. You can update your status telling people about your next chapter update, or about a new book your reading. You can also personalize your profile settings to your liking, as well as make your own signature.:giggle:

So I do hope you enjoy this wonderful site. Our community members are so wonderful so aside from the people I mentioned there are tons of others you can go to if you need anything.

Wow, when did I become so…informative, sorry if this was a bit long. Anyway enjoy the forums

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good"

Peace Out,
Bella Grace
Bookpanda12
Bookpanda12
Bienvenue, welcome!

I’m glad that another member has joined this magnifique (magnificent) (and slightlychaotic) community.

You can join a house (Gryffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff) here. ("The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts." -Professor McGonagall). Each house has a group forum, things to discuss (get-to-know-you questions), and more.

You can introduce yourself here ("And my name’s Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." -Draco Malfoy). Everyone is very welcoming, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.

If you’re writing a story, you can popularize it and get tips/help here. You can also find some things to read in here too. There are more threads for reading recommendations, like here and here.

An artist? No need to worry, here’s a place for you to share your work. You can also talk about art things there too.

If you’re bored or just want to play a game, you can join in on a game or make your own game here.

Here’s a place if you want to role-play, or start one. It’s really fun.

And here is where you can personalize your account, change the settings, etc. You can also post things in your status (your page), like what you’re reading, a message, what you’re currently obsessing over, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to message The Welcoming Committee (@Bookpanda12 (me) (make sure it isn’t ‘Bookpanda13’) @personwithnoname, and @Bella_Marauder12) or Ashley Marie, the Headmistress. You can also message Ronnie Deaver, the HPFF (Harry Potter Fanfiction) Logistical CoFounder. If you have a question that you want everyone to see, you can post it here.

If you’re feeling a bit loss, you can check a message Ashley Marie wrote to help you.

I hope you like it here, I know I do. Sorry that it’s long, there’s just so much to do here! And I haven’t even listed all the things you can do here.

Au revoir,

Bookpanda12

❝I'm going to bed before either of you think up of a clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled!❞ ―Hermione Granger
Bella_Marauder12
Bella_Marauder12
Another Marauder fan! Yes! I could talk about the marauders for days and days and days (ask anyone, I really could). Hope you love our wonderful chaotic community!
Who else is bored? :D
Reactions: Kat_152
Jayla Rose
Jayla Rose
OK NOT BOYS THO THEY HAVE COOTIESSSS EWWWWW EXECPT JAKE
Shy_Winter_Sky
Shy_Winter_Sky
(LIMM, you guys are so weird. So am I, I guess)
Sa33yQueenWillow
Sa33yQueenWillow
I will be that kid that sits there and watches the whole argument and all the crazy stuff that happened, then yell, “IF YOU GUYS DONT SHUT UP, I WILL SCWEM!” Then it will go quite and then the argument will start again. I will slowly start to build up steam and then some kid will notice, back off (good idea), and I will scream at the top of my lungs. Your ear drums (and mine) will all burst. Then I will smile oddly and say, “Shut up or I do it again!”
Y is ur pfp a blob fish???
Bienvenue, welcome!

I’m glad that another member has joined this magnifique (magnificent) (and slightlychaotic) community.

You can join a house (Gryffindor/Slytherin/Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff) here. ("The Sorting is a very important ceremony because, while you are here, your house will be something like your family within Hogwarts." -Professor McGonagall). Each house has a group forum, things to discuss (get-to-know-you questions), and more.

You can introduce yourself here ("And my name’s Malfoy, Draco Malfoy." -Draco Malfoy). Everyone is very welcoming, so you don’t have to worry about a thing.

If you’re writing a story, you can popularize it and get tips/help here. You can also find some things to read in here too. There are more threads for reading recommendations, like here and here.

An artist? No need to worry, here’s a place for you to share your work. You can also talk about art things there too.

If you’re bored or just want to play a game, you can join in on a game or make your own game here.

And here is where you can personalize your account, change the settings, etc. You can also post things in your status (your page), like what you’re reading, a message, what you’re currently obsessing over, etc.

If you have any questions, feel free to message The Welcoming Committee (@Bookpanda12 (me) (make sure it isn’t ‘Bookpanda13’) @personwithnoname, and @Bella_Marauder12) or Ashley Marie, the Headmistress. You can also message Ronnie Deaver, the HPFF (Harry Potter Fanfiction) Logistical CoFounder. If you have a question that you want everyone to see, you can post it here.

If you’re feeling a bit loss, you can check a message Ashley Marie wrote to help you.

I hope you like it here, I know I do. Sorry that it’s long, there’s just so much to do here! And I haven’t even listed all the things you can do here.

Au revoir,

Bookpanda12

❝I'm going to bed before either of you think up of a clever idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled!❞ ―Hermione Granger
Reactions: Bella_Marauder12
Bella_Marauder12
Bella_Marauder12

I’d like to welcome you to the magical place known as forums. I do hope you enjoy everything this place has to offer. If you need anything you can ask our Headmistress @Ashley Marie, one of our community members, or the Welcoming Committee (@Bookpanda12, @personwithnoname and @Bella_Marauder12)

Anyway moving on there is literally everything on here. From choosing a house to threads about literally everything.

You can introduce yourself on any of our many many threads and share your WIP’s with the community to get more reads and reviews.

We have threads regarding other fandoms. Other than role play and fandom there are threads for like everything. If you have something you want to share with the community you can create a thread as well. There are so many wonderful wonderful people on this site that I know you will absolutely love. I have made so many new friends and this site is just amazing.

Now your profile is a way of sharing anything and everything you want to share. You can update your status telling people about your next chapter update, or about a new book your reading. You can also personalize your profile settings to your liking, as well as make your own signature.:giggle:

So I do hope you enjoy this wonderful site. Our community members are so wonderful so aside from the people I mentioned there are tons of others you can go to if you need anything.

Wow, when did I become so…informative, sorry if this was a bit long. Anyway enjoy the forums

Peace Out,
Bella Grace
Welcome to HPFF!
I'm Laylani, nice to meet you :p
Feel free to ask me any questions, id be happy to help, hope you enjoy forums!

XX Laylani
Reactions: Bella_Marauder12
Bella_Marauder12
Bella_Marauder12

Peace Out,
Bella Grace
Bookpanda12
Bookpanda12
Bienvenue, welcome!

Au revoir,

Bookpanda12

It’s official....

I’m bored.....

More bored than Sirius Black sitting in Azkaban for 13 years.......

I want to be at school.......

My foster parents said I should stay because my blood sugar has been going crazy lately.......

Which is true and I hate it.......

So here I sit.......

Alone in my bedroom........

Being bored