Zombie apocalypse

TheRavenpuffPoet

Look around the place you are in and pick an object. Now come up with a point as to why that object would help you survive a zombie apocalypse.

Can't wait to hear your ideas!
~Pomona~
I'd use a permanent marker.

You know how your Mom tells you to stay away from those markers then you get really scared and think something REALLY bad happens?

One look at that Sharpie and they'd all be under my control.

**Evil laugh**

Bookpanda12

Look around the place you are in and pick an object. Now come up with a point as to why that object would help you survive a zombie apocalypse.

Can't wait to hear your ideas!
~Pomona~
I could use my 100+ books and smash... actually, the poor books don’t deserve that...

I could use my annoying brother and use him as a bait! :giggle: ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::p:sneaky:

TheRavenpuffPoet

I could use my 100+ books and smash... actually, the poor books don’t deserve that...

I could use my annoying brother and use him as a bait! :giggle: ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::p:sneaky:
Haha! I could use teleportation to teleport to the stores and pay for 100+ lemon tarts and make all the zombies suck on it for a living...

Or do the Disney Channel way and just give em all Z-Bands.

TheRavenpuffPoet

Ooh, tear off it's arm and use it to gouge out the other Zombies' eyes! Now we're just bending the rules of the game, lol.
Show them their own brains!

Sacrifice the superhero of the town (That's their job right?)

Call on Barbie and sacrifice her

Introduce them to chicken legs

magically transport into an alternate reality with no zombies and where a certain wizard is the craze...(I'm talking about Harry Potter!)

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Show them their own brains!

Sacrifice the superhero of the town (That's their job right?)

Call on Barbie and sacrifice her

Introduce them to chicken legs

magically transport into an alternate reality with no zombies and where a certain wizard is the craze...(I'm talking about Harry Potter!)
I'm pretty sure zombies don't have brains...

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Create a movie called 'Rise of the Living Bread' where there's walking bread that goes 'Grains... Grains...' and show the movie to the zombies! Or just introduce zombies to the cinema...