You Deserve a Round of Applause

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Sometimes, it's hard to really embrace creative thinking when times are trying and stressful. We've noticed a bit of that ourselves. Where we once felt a creative spark many times a day, we're feeling a lot of nervous energy instead.

That being said, we're still creating...trying to build and trying to move forward.

What are YOU creating right now? Be it for work, for your families, or for yourself? Share with us and let us pat you on the back. You deserve it.

kshimo10

Hi there! I'm in the midst of writing two stories, my first two to ever actually be released on any site. The first is an Albus/OC story that I'm particularly excited about because I've actually finished writing it, and am just finishing up the editing process of the last few chapters. The title is According to Plan. My other story is exciting for me because it's a Draco/OC piece, and up until the last month or so, I had scarcely even read anything that wasn't Next Gen or Marauders, let alone about Draco Malfoy, so it's proven to be an enjoyable challenge. It's about Draco Malfoy getting a job in a silly antique shop two years after the war, called Bal's Bits and Bobbits. If anyone wanted to check those out, I'd be super appreciative of any feedback!

RDeHwyl

Still at work on rewrites and edits of chapters of "Harry Potter and the Rampage of Ages" -- and writing down notes for future stories that occur. Also hoping that there will be some TP at the store when I make my weekly trip...

Tiffany1567

To be honest, I have not been able to write because of my anxiety, I know a lot of people can write right now but I am only been able to just restart my writing. I however am 90% done with my website's revamp, and did some arts and graphics.

PH71

Yeah I'm +1 on struggling to write at the moment. Last week was a bit of a write off. Feeling a bit better the last few days though, feel like I should be able to get back into it in the next week or so.

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
I love all the posts about trying to write despite anxiety and the current state of things weighing on you. It's inspired me to spend an hour today trying to come up with something, too. It's hard to find creativity when it seems like there's a lot of heaviness around, but I love the spirit of our little community here. You all are doing amazing.

RDeHwyl

"Real Life" has taken up a lot of my recent time, but now I'm of the opinion that I'll be going back and re-re-re-editing "Rampage of Ages" to eliminate a plot bunny that I NEVER should have considered...

Ginevra Hope

I'm actually finding it easier to write and read, because they help me manage my anxiety. I've started my first ever fanfic, "The Master of Death" and am currently trying to find a beta. Any tips?