Would you rather...

Bi the By

Would you rather... kill your favourite HP character or witness them being killed by your fav character from a different universe/fandom while you just stand there and watch, not being able to change or do anything??

The_Marauder_Twins

Would you rather... kill your favourite HP character or witness them being killed by your fav character from a different universe/fandom while you just stand there and watch, not being able to change or do anything??
uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Definitely not kill them, so the other one, cuz I couldn't ever kill Remus.

WYR go up a flight of stairs when you don't know where it leads, and it could lead to ultimate death, with no possible escape, or it could lead to paradise, or would you rather go down the staircase to a place where you will definitely be in danger, but you could possibly escape?

LaVeNdErRavenclaw15

uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Definitely not kill them, so the other one, cuz I couldn't ever kill Remus.

WYR go up a flight of stairs when you don't know where it leads, and it could lead to ultimate death, with no possible escape, or it could lead to paradise, or would you rather go down the staircase to a place where you will definitely be in danger, but you could possibly escape?
The second one

wdr never be able to read hp or watch hp

SlytherdorSara1213

ack! I hate pickles and fish!

...rotten fish.

WYR have to sleep outside on the curb for a night, or have to sleep outside in the middle of the woods for a night? (You would have no supplies for either)
SAME they're AWFUL

I would rather sleep outside in the woods, I LOVE camping, idc if I don't have supplies, my dad taught me a thing or two about wilderness survival ;)

wyr have to go sunbathing with voldy or spend an entire day doing whatever you liked, but it was with umbridge?

The_Marauder_Twins

SAME they're AWFUL

I would rather sleep outside in the woods, I LOVE camping, idc if I don't have supplies, my dad taught me a thing or two about wilderness survival ;)

wyr have to go sunbathing with voldy or spend an entire day doing whatever you liked, but it was with umbridge?
DEFINITELY sun bathing with Voldy. Once I showed Voldy the wonders of sun bathing, he wouldn't dare kill me! lol

WYR spend a day doing Voldemort's bidding, or one 3 hour detention with Umbridge? (Yes, killing would be involved in the first one)