Who is your favourite minor character?

PH71

Can be from the books or in a fanfiction context.

I'm not talking like a Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Molly Weasley type "minor" character in the grand scheme of things, but someone proper under the radar in the original series.

I'd probably say Teddy Lupin and Antonin Dolohov. I always used to gravitate towards fanfiction around those two, although was very little around the latter. I remember "Moonlight" being the story that first got me hooked on reading stories on this site as well, as previously I'd only ever really read stuff on fanfiction.com and hadn't given much thought to this site.

RDeHwyl

In Canon, I would have to say my favourite minor character is Colin Creevey. In Fan Fiction other than my own, Darwin Jones. In my own Fan Fiction, Salvador Dali (Though I still worry I cannot get his Spanish/English word jumbling correct.)

A very tiny character I really love is Andromeda Tonks. Granted, there isn't much we know about her, but her story is fascinating.

Dedalus Diggle also intrigues me. He seems to linger in the shadows somehow... he barely has any lines but is mentioned or appears several times in the series.

HufflePaw

A very tiny character I really love is Andromeda Tonks. Granted, there isn't much we know about her, but her story is fascinating.

Dedalus Diggle also intrigues me. He seems to linger in the shadows somehow... he barely has any lines but is mentioned or appears several times in the series.
same!!

TheRavenpuffPoet

Can be from the books or in a fanfiction context.

I'm not talking like a Remus Lupin, Sirius Black, Molly Weasley type "minor" character in the grand scheme of things, but someone proper under the radar in the original series.

I'd probably say Teddy Lupin and Antonin Dolohov. I always used to gravitate towards fanfiction around those two, although was very little around the latter. I remember "Moonlight" being the story that first got me hooked on reading stories on this site as well, as previously I'd only ever really read stuff on fanfiction.com and hadn't given much thought to this site.
I really like Nate and Dominique and ship them SO BAD~