Where we can talk and hopefully solve

InkAndMagic

Hey there! If there's a problem or if anyone or anything makes you feel uncomfortable, you talk about it here! We can trie and solve it together, as a community. Let's try to stop this caos and always trie and improve ourselves and our community.
A lot has happened and... ignoring it is not solving the problem. People have considered committing and leaving HPFF. The worst part, from my POV, is that the person/people responsible don't even care, they aren't even sorry, and yes, I think that's very immature.
We've had a lot of caos with the Sara-Sena problem and with the anonymous reviews problem. And this is only a part, who knows what else could be hurting people? Can we talk about it? Trie and solve the problem? Trie and make this a better place, where you can confide in people and don't feel judged?
Because I think it's important we feel free to tell and not to be judged.
-Katy

Laylani Malfoy

Hey there! If there's a problem or if anyone or anything makes you feel uncomfortable, you talk about it here! We can trie and solve it together, as a community. Let's try to stop this caos and always trie and improve ourselves and our community.
A lot has happened and... ignoring it is not solving the problem. People have considered committing and leaving HPFF. The worst part, from my POV, is that the person/people responsible don't even care, they aren't even sorry, and yes, I think that's very immature.
We've had a lot of caos with the Sara-Sena problem and with the anonymous reviews problem. And this is only a part, who knows what else could be hurting people? Can we talk about it? Trie and solve the problem? Trie and make this a better place, where you can confide in people and don't feel judged?
-Katy
I totally agree!

ClaireX2

I'm honestly thinking of quitting forums. I really don't want to be a part of this drama anymore.

I'm a child. That's a fact that I need to teach myself. I'm a child, even if I am a tween. I have to live my life every single moment of it, not spend my time crying and feeling betrayed. I have to live my life while I still have it. Life is a gift if you think about it. I'll do anything to live my life, even if that means quitting something I love, which is forums in this case.

We were a great community before Sara came. I want to be that again. I don't want to have drama anymore. But if we are going to continue having drama, I'm leaving forums. I'll still be on it ocassinally, but not as often.

I'm going to wait a week and see if there is more drama. If there is, I'm leaving. If there isn't, I'm not going to leave. I don't want daily drama guys. I hope you respect my descision.

InkAndMagic

I'm honestly thinking of quitting forums. I really don't want to be a part of this drama anymore.

I'm a child. That's a fact that I need to teach myself. I'm a child, even if I am a tween. I have to live my life every single moment of it, not spend my time crying and feeling betrayed. I have to live my life while I still have it. Life is a gift if you think about it. I'll do anything to live my life, even if that means quitting something I love, which is forums in this case.

We were a great community before Sara came. I want to be that again. I don't want to have drama anymore. But if we are going to continue having drama, I'm leaving forums. I'll still be on it ocassinally, but not as often.

I'm going to wait a week and see if there is more drama. If there is, I'm leaving. If there isn't, I'm not going to leave. I don't want daily drama guys. I hope you respect my descision.
I'm not going to say anything, because you are right in everything. You are a child as I am a child, and you want to live your life as I want to live my life. If you want to quit forums I'm supporting you. No one can blame you. I don't usually (NEVER) want to be part of the drama but... I feel like if we don't do something, HPFF is ruined for good, and if I lose HPFF, I lose half of my world. I hope that when you come back everything will be better. I hope Sara is NEVER going to show herself again and I hope people will be honest and good. We can't lose time thinking about what happened, I think there are only two right options, one of them is leaving.
I hope you'll be better! We'll miss you!
Katy

Owlpost68

Hi, I was wondering if this is something that asking for more volunteers to be moderators and have a more constant presence would help?
These are also things that come and go. Someone takes a break for a little while, "troublemakers" tend to move on after a while. Unfortunately, online bullying is everywhere and there are some people who just can't handle it. Take care of yourself and take a break, hopefully by the time you comeback, they'll be gone.

Bi the By

Hi, I was wondering if this is something that asking for more volunteers to be moderators and have a more constant presence would help?
These are also things that come and go. Someone takes a break for a little while, "troublemakers" tend to move on after a while. Unfortunately, online bullying is everywhere and there are some people who just can't handle it. Take care of yourself and take a break, hopefully by the time you comeback, they'll be gone.
And now it's a lot more than just bullying... someone has been posting seggsual content as a review on a person's story,

G

GryffinclawGirly13

-Katy
I totally agree!!!

TheLilacHuffleFox

I would definitely volunteer for that if it happened.

G

GryffinclawGirly13

I would volunteer for sure