What's your current writing status?

TheRavenpuffPoet

I have two questions for everyone:
  1. What are you working on writing right now?
  2. How's it going?
Here are my answers:
  1. I'm primarily working on Chapter 12 of my fic Delicate.
  2. Wellllllllllllllll...it's going. I've been working on it since August-ish and it has gone in about five different directions, though I think I have finally settled on the outline of what's actually going to happen in this chapter. The biggest challenge that I've had with it has mostly been figuring plotting out. This is also a bit of a slow burn and it's sometimes hard for me to tell if the fic is doing what it's supposed to do or if I'm trying my readers' patience. Then I start to question everything I'm doing because I worry that people are going to rage quit my fic. That particular concern has come up especially frequently as I've tried to write this chapter.
1. I am working on My Eyes and Disney Harry Potter Shorts!

2. Pretty good.

Adolferubis

I have two questions for everyone:
  1. What are you working on writing right now?
  2. How's it going?
Here are my answers:
  1. I'm primarily working on Chapter 12 of my fic Delicate.
  2. Wellllllllllllllll...it's going. I've been working on it since August-ish and it has gone in about five different directions, though I think I have finally settled on the outline of what's actually going to happen in this chapter. The biggest challenge that I've had with it has mostly been figuring plotting out. This is also a bit of a slow burn and it's sometimes hard for me to tell if the fic is doing what it's supposed to do or if I'm trying my readers' patience. Then I start to question everything I'm doing because I worry that people are going to rage quit my fic. That particular concern has come up especially frequently as I've tried to write this chapter.
Well I’m working on AdolfeRubis. But maybe that’s a bit too dramatic too write. Has its supposed to be set in the triwizard tournament and she gets rejected from Durmstrang. Or travels from Durmstrang.
Not very well.