What's your current writing status?

PH71

My first draft ended up clocking in at just over 12,000 words.

Not looking forward to editing this one :LOL:o_O
Clocked in at 14,500+ on this platform once all was said and done o_O

I think it might be a controversial one as within half hour of it being posted on another platform I got a negative comment asking if I'd even read the books :LOL:

MissLacybee

Clocked in at 14,500+ on this platform once all was said and done o_O

I think it might be a controversial one as within half hour of it being posted on another platform I got a negative comment asking if I'd even read the books :LOL:
I hate it when people bash others like that :/ And I'm sure the chapter's great - the other ones that I've read are, anyway <3
Also, that's a lot of words! XD

PH71

I hate it when people bash others like that :/ And I'm sure the chapter's great - the other ones that I've read are, anyway <3
Also, that's a lot of words! XD
I don't mind provoking a reaction of some kind either way, I'd much rather that than someone find it boring and not read it at all. But yeah, I don't mind constructive criticism so it would be more useful if they'd have pointed out what specific part they were referring to.

Thanks anyway, and yeah it's definitely the longest I've written so far. Hoping not to have another one go that long any time soon!

Blue Kat

My current writing status is meh! I feel drained due to my wisdom teeth being removed yesterday :( I have thought of an AU for the Marauders, and I am currently trying to span out on Era's
"Meh" is a relatable writing status. I am currently stuck there myself, though I think I finally made some good progress today. My biggest problem with writing is I often know that I want the characters to be at points A, B, C, and D during the course of a chapter, but I have no earthly idea of how to get them there. Sometimes, the unknowns are really fun to figure out; other times, it's like doing a 3000 piece jigsaw puzzle where all of the pieces are the same color. I'm at the latter point right now.

MissLacybee

I'm beginning to write 'Second Guesses', the second book in my Marauder era series :) As it's camp NaNoWriMo, this July, I began outlining it yesterday and writing today. I've only written around 600 words so far, though, out of the 50000 I'm aiming for.

At least I've done the cover and the chapter titles! XD

Second Guesses  The Marauders - Made with PosterMyWall.jpg

Charlie_Lupin

I have started writing my book "Living the Badass Life" It's about how the marauder's started a bit-..............I don't know XD. I just put my first chapter up and currently working on my second chapter. If you want to have any major character's you want to see in there or want a chapter dedicated to you, let me know!

Cheers~

PH71

Taken the best part of 4-5 weeks to write my latest chapter, really suffered from writer's block this time, great to get it finished though feels like a weight off my back.