What Would You Do If...

flyflyhighup

Very simple - use the "What would you do if" and give a hypothetical situation for the next person to answer.

I'll start. What would you do if you woke up in the middle of the night and saw Voldemort standing next to your bed?

I would probably bloody murder scream for about fifteen minutes, then if he is still standing there and not trying to kill me, I would ask him how his day has been...ya know...delay death and all that and get to know the evilest person on earth while you're at it! lol

What would you do if Umbridge forced everyone in her class to write with blood quills whenever they were in DADA?

Bella_Marauder12

I would probably bloody murder scream for about fifteen minutes, then if he is still standing there and not trying to kill me, I would ask him how his day has been...ya know...delay death and all that and get to know the evilest person on earth while you're at it! lol

What would you do if Umbridge forced everyone in her class to write with blood quills whenever they were in DADA?
I would refuse to use them and not do any work during class

What would you do if you were at the depart,ent of mysteries and you saw Bellatrix about to aim a curse for Sirius

I would refuse to use them and not do any work during class

What would you do if you were at the depart,ent of mysteries and you saw Bellatrix about to aim a curse for Sirius
I would tackle her. She is about to kill one of the original marauders...THERE IS NO TIME FOR MAGICAL STICKS!!!

What would you do if you found out your cat had been sneaking out to spend time with Sirius in dog form?

Bella_Marauder12

I would tackle her. She is about to kill one of the original marauders...THERE IS NO TIME FOR MAGICAL STICKS!!!

What would you do if you found out your cat had been sneaking out to spend time with Sirius in dog form?
I would totally ship them and try and find out if the cats an animagus

What would you do if you were aloud to save one Harry Potter character. Only one

thebestmarauder

I would totally ship them and try and find out if the cats an animagus

What would you do if you were aloud to save one Harry Potter character. Only one
it'd save fred.

what would you do if hagrid came to you and told you that you were a witch/wizard, but you were going to drumsrang and not hogwarts and hagrid just so happened to tell you that

MaraudersEra

I wo

Probably shout Petrificus Totalus and then when she unfreezes then she can give ONLY me detention