What inspiration did you use for your username?

Bookpanda12

What inspiration did you use for your username? Was it your favourite things? A pseudonym you made up?

I have nothing else to say, so yeah.
~Pomona~
This is a cool idea, I came up with my username on ZOOM in the middle of camp lol.
I was going to do bookworm, but I don’t like worms, so I changed it to panda. Then, I’m like, ‘I need something special‘ and so I added 12, it Is my lucky number

You guys might not know so much about this, but mine is actually inspired from the band My Chemical Romance from the fabulous killjoy album. It's kinda hard to explain so I'll leave it at that. It's also a tribute to my best friend who I haven't talked to in years now, as this was her name that we made up together when we were in 7th grade.

Bookpanda12

You guys might not know so much about this, but mine is actually inspired from the band My Chemical Romance from the fabulous killjoy album. It's kinda hard to explain so I'll leave it at that. It's also a tribute to my best friend who I haven't talked to in years now, as this was her name that we made up together when we were in 7th grade.
I have heard of ‘My Chemical Romance’

Midnight_Slytherin

What inspiration did you use for your username? Was it your favourite things? A pseudonym you made up?

I have nothing else to say, so yeah.
~Pomona~
I am a Slytherin and my friends used to call me "Midnight" on the internet. Now, they call me "Edith", and I like the last name "Davis". Since then, I've been saying that my full name is Edith Midnight Davis.