What does HPFF actually mean to you?

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

What does HPFF mean to you?

Personally, it's sort of like a friend for me, if that makes sense, because I usually sit alone at lunch in school so I can have a think about life and HPFF tends to pop up.

I've just been trying to persuade my friend to join this website so I have someone to talk about fanfics with. Lol.

So yeah, why did you join and what does the website mean to you?
~Pomona~

RavenPaw

What does HPFF mean to you?

Personally, it's sort of like a friend for me, if that makes sense, because I usually sit alone at lunch in school so I can have a think about life and HPFF tends to pop up.

I've just been trying to persuade my friend to join this website so I have someone to talk about fanfics with. Lol.

So yeah, why did you join and what does the website mean to you?
~Pomona~
I love it so much, I'm usually a loner, this makes me make friends with fellow HP fans! And I love to write!

dew_drops

I actually started recently, I was bored and just wanted to try out writing. I had already read quite a lot.
But now I really can’t stand a day without writing or reading at least one chapter! It’s my past, my present, and my future!
(Stops my Harry Potter puns)

I’m really shy though, so no one really knows I do this.

Bookpanda12

I actually started recently, I was bored and just wanted to try out writing. I had already read quite a lot.
But now I really can’t stand a day without writing or reading at least one chapter! It’s my past, my present, and my future!
(Stops my Harry Potter puns)

I’m really shy though, so no one really knows I do this.
Same!

only a few friends know that I write HPFF and I’m afraid to tell my parents...

MCRG

Same!

only a few friends know that I write HPFF and I’m afraid to tell my parents...
My family is so against Harry Potter because they think J. K. Rowling is a Satanist but she's actually Christian and Harry Potter is pure fiction and they're acting like they only read that one chapter in GOF that's titled Flesh, Blood, and Bone.