Truth or dare

Aquarius Black

I'll make a script thing for you lol, this is what happened

Me-(walking down the stairs, wearing a VERY LONG COAT, making sure it billows out like Snapes, sees sister drop something and Mutters) What a Dunderhead. Walks up to sister and looks down upon her,

"I can teach you to bewitch the mind, brew glory, even put a stopper in death. If you aren't as big as a dunderhead I would have thought you were." Ari pouts and runs away.

"Detention Miss Granger! 120 points from Gryffindor!" I call after her, smirking. I turn on my heel and stalk away. I go onto my computer and call a friend.

Friend- "Oh, hey Az, whatcha doing?"

I sneer and say softly, catching the attention of the entire google meet, "Just like your Father Potter, he was a rude toerag as well"

(The weird thing is that my friend actually played along XD)

Friend- "My father was a great man!"

I yelled, again capturing the attention, "Your Father was a ungrateful swine! Legilimence!"

@InkAndMagic, here you go lol

InkAndMagic

Me-(walking down the stairs, wearing a VERY LONG COAT, making sure it billows out like Snapes, sees sister drop something and Mutters) What a Dunderhead. Walks up to sister and looks down upon her,

"I can teach you to bewitch the mind, brew glory, even put a stopper in death. If you aren't as big as a dunderhead I would have thought you were." Ari pouts and runs away.

"Detention Miss Granger! 120 points from Gryffindor!" I call after her, smirking. I turn on my heel and stalk away. I go onto my computer and call a friend.

I sneer and say softly, catching the attention of the entire google meet, "Just like your Father Potter, he was a rude toerag as well"

I yelled, again capturing the attention, "Your Father was a ungrateful swine! Legilimence!"

Lol, best thing EVER :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Shy_Winter_Sky

That's-
Amazing.

little ravenpuff

I've only done like, Hermione. At my house. Alone in front of a mirror. Side note, I kinda look like her when I'm in my gryffindor robes. It's cool.
Anyway, should I act like someone for the next while?