Truth or dare

personwithnoname

The way this game works is you either get dared and you have to do what the person said or you’ll get truth which means you have to answer the question honestly. After your turn you’ll pick someone to go. Because it would require too much back and forth you will decide if it’s going to be a truth or a dare and tell them what they have to do/answer. Also, if you get dared, you have to share what happened.

The first one will be a dare:
@Bookpanda12, you have to grab a sock and run around your house yelling “DOBBY IS A FREE ELF”
You can then come back, tell us what happened then pick somebody else. You pick for them whether it will be truth or dare

Bookpanda12

The way this game works is you either get dared and you have to do what the person said or you’ll get truth which means you have to answer the question honestly. After your turn you’ll pick someone to go. Because it would require too much back and forth you will decide if it’s going to be a truth or a dare and tell them what they have to do/answer. Also, if you get dared, you have to share what happened.

The first one will be a dare:
@Bookpanda12, you have to grab a sock and run around your house yelling “DOBBY IS A FREE ELF”
You can then come back, tell us what happened then pick somebody else. You pick for them whether it will be truth or dare

lol kk

@personwithnoname I dare you to sing Happy Birthday to yourself

personwithnoname

lol kk

@personwithnoname I dare you to sing Happy Birthday to yourself
K, I am so nice! I sang myself happy birthday! What a nice thing for me to do!

Also you have to say what happened (How did your parents/brothers react or other things you might want to mention)

@TheRavenpuffPoet
Truth: If you hate to have someone in the wizarding world as your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would it be?

TheRavenpuffPoet

Also you have to say what happened (How did your parents/brothers react or other things you might want to mention)

@TheRavenpuffPoet
Truth: If you hate to have someone in the wizarding world as your boyfriend/girlfriend, who would it be?
I-

(Ewww I never want a boyfriend!! But fiiinnee)

Harry Potter?

@Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Truth: Have you ever seen the 'Cursed Child'?

Bookpanda12

I’ve read it but not seen it.

@Bookpanda12

Truth: If Romione was the only ship in the world, would you ship it? (This question’s terrible, I know)
No

@TheRavenpuffPoet
Them: she’s crazy. And obsessed. Over obsessed.

@Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Dare: I dare you to scream: Dramione is the BEST ship

Not yet, I’m supposed to be doing homework. I shall do it before I go to bed.

@Bookpanda12, I dare you to jump scare one of your brothers (I must post this quickly, my conscience is eating me up)
I’ve done it. My mum kept going ‘shhh, shhh’ then asked me if I wanted to learn how to cook because she thought I said ‘Dramione is the best cook’.

personwithnoname

@personwithnoname

Dare: I dare you to shout ‘Dramione is the best ship!’ To your parents and siblings
K. Lol
@Willow WandLeaf I dare you to insist that you are Bellatrix Lestrange for 24 hours. You have to worship the dark lord and always talk about “Those horrible mudbloods” and if anybody says that he’s dead you have to yell “EVEDA KEDAVRA” and tell them to that the dark lord will never die!! Oh, I didn’t realized you just got dared. Well, now you have to do another dare

Willow WandLeaf

K. Lol
@Willow WandLeaf I dare you to insist that you are Bellatrix Lestrange for 24 hours. You have to worship the dark lord and always talk about “Those horrible mudbloods” and if anybody says that he’s dead you have to yell “EVEDA KEDAVRA” and tell them to that the dark lord will never die!! Oh, I didn’t realized you just got dared. Well, now you have to do another dare
No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no No! I wasn't even in this thread! Plus I didn't pick dare either time.