Start up some popularity

Charlie_Lupin

I just finished my third chapter. I like woke up at 4am. Oop..... My neck hurts a bit because I was too lazy to get my glasses to type so yea. Lol.

I'm really proud of this. I enjoyed writing it. It has i think two flashbacks i;m not sure lol. Feel free to read and reviews. Thanks
True Love

MissLacybee

I just finished my third chapter. I like woke up at 4am. Oop..... My neck hurts a bit because I was too lazy to get my glasses to type so yea. Lol.

I'm really proud of this. I enjoyed writing it. It has i think two flashbacks i;m not sure lol. Feel free to read and reviews. Thanks
True Love
Being too lazy to reach for your glasses... Yeah, I relate to that I’ll definitely read it and leave my thoughts :)

Charlie_Lupin

Ha, yeah, I need my glasses at school, but always wait until the afternoon to put them on because I'm so damn lazy! And then my head hurts and I promise never to do that again, and the next day I do it again. :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:
I didn't need glasses until 5th grade. my eye site has gotten worse. LOL. I'm trying to code a website....not going well...

I didn't need glasses until 5th grade. my eye site has gotten worse. LOL. I'm trying to code a website....not going well...
Yeah, same! I only got in them in 5th grade, but I think my glasses aren't strong enough anymore. Maybe I could help with the website. I made one for a club I'm part of but it isn't published yet.

Hi, this is 451booksunderthestars. I have written one one-shot and am writing three novels / novellas.

The one shot is Your Legacy In My Injury. Two of the novels are Dramione, one is their Eighth Year, and the other one is Post Hogwarts. The Eighth Year is NOT a cliche, and is called People Can Change. It is mostly set in France and deals with some sensitive topics. The Post Hogwarts Dramione is called Angel And Demon. The other novel is a Marauders and Jily story, that goes from right before Hogwarts until all their deaths. It's called We Never Left.

I would really appreciate it if you reviewed any of the ones you want to read. Thanks so much!

-451booksunderthestars

Last edited:

BookwormGirl

Could you guys review my story called Godfather? I’m slightly stuck on if I should continue writing it or not, and all the details on why I’m thinking that are in my last chapter, which I honestly hated putting up because it totally destroyed the flow of the story
Thanks!
-Kate

BookwormGirl

XD If I did that, I’d be practically blind for half the day.
Hahaha I’m so glad I don’t need glasses , I probably will though, my mom got the, when she was 12, my sister when she was 13, and my dad only uses them now that he’s older, somI really hope I got my dad’s eyes

BookwormGirl

I decided that I’m not going to continue writing my current fanfic called Godfather, since I don’t really want to read The Cursed Child, because I’m reading other books currently.

I might continue Godfather later, but I’m thinking of writing this story before I get a hold of The Cursed Child.

Name: Zoey Lenora Black

Pronouns: she/her

What she looks like: long, black, wavy hair with purple (yes, purple), eyes. Darker skin, but still white/ Eastern European, 5’7” so really tall, (she’s never been bullied about her height though)
She likes her hair in a messy bun, high ponytail, or down.

Era: one generation after The Cursed Child

Fore-story (sry, this is important): her father is Regulus Black Jr, and her mother is Lenora Arbutus. No one knew that Regulus Sr fell in love and got his love pregnant, he died before he met the child, who the mother named after Regulus Sr. Regulus Jr lived a peaceful life in America, only to be found and killed by some of Voldemort’s followers. Lenora Arbutus now had a 4 year old girl, and was on the run. Lenora left Zoey at an orphanage in Montana, where Zoey then grew up, as she always made horrible things happen, and the families always sent her back.

Summery: Zoey doesn’t know that her last name is important in the wizarding world, she doesn’t know that she’s a witch, going to be admitted to Indarria, Academy of Magic’s, in Santa Ynez, California in the USA. Then a funny dressed man comes and tells her that she’s a witch, and will travel to California to get educated. Zoey goes to California by plane, and explores the wonders of a hidden wizarding place not unlike Diagon Alley alone, but unafraid. So far, Zoey gets sorted into her house/ whatever I decide to call them.

I might add more to what will happen if you guys think it might have something.

-Kate

MissLacybee

I decided that I’m not going to continue writing my current fanfic called Godfather, since I don’t really want to read The Cursed Child, because I’m reading other books currently.

I might continue Godfather later, but I’m thinking of writing this story before I get a hold of The Cursed Child.

What she looks like: long, black, wavy hair with purple (yes, purple), eyes. Darker skin, but still white/ Eastern European, 5’7” so really tall, (she’s never been bullied about her height though)

Fore-story (sry, this is important): her father is Regulus Black Jr, and her mother is Lenora Arbutus. No one knew that Regulus Sr fell in love and got his love pregnant, he died before he met the child, who the mother named after Regulus Sr. Regulus Jr lived a peaceful life in America, only to be found and killed by some of Voldemort’s followers. Lenora Arbutus now had a 4 year old girl, and was on the run. Lenora left Zoey at an orphanage in Montana, where Zoey then grew up, as she always made horrible things happen, and the families always sent her back.

Summery: Zoey doesn’t know that her last name is important in the wizarding world, she doesn’t know that she’s a witch, going to be admitted to Indarria, Academy of Magic’s, in Santa Ynez, California in the USA. Then a funny dressed man comes and tells her that she’s a witch, and will travel to California to get educated. Zoey goes to California by plane, and explores the wonders of a hidden wizarding place not unlike Diagon Alley alone, but unafraid. So far, Zoey gets sorted into her house/ whatever I decide to call them.

-Kate
Wow, this sounds amazing! I’d definitely read it if you decide to write the story

-Kate
Sounds amazing, but isn’t the standard equivalent to Hogwarts in the USA Ilvermorny in Mount Greylock? Correct me if I’m wrong.