Slytherin visibility

Blue Kat

Not sure if you are aware, but posts in the Slytherin group are visible even if you are not a member. Gryffindor and Ravenclaw seem to be behaving normally and I wasn't able to see anything in Hufflepuff until I joined.

Blue Kat

Please don’t apologize! I thought I had privacy settings done correctly and I wouldn’t know about these things if you didn’t fill me in. Thank you!!
I'm from the Midwest: unnecessary apologies are in my blood! :)

But I appreciate all the work you all are doing--the site is great and the response time on these issues is excellent.

Blue Kat

Also, I'm not sure if you've changed anything yet and it might be premature, but Slytherin is now telling me that I have insufficient privileges to post (which it wasn't doing before), but it's still letting me view threads.

Ronnie Deaver

HPFF Logistical CoFounder
Staff member
Also, I'm not sure if you've changed anything yet and it might be premature, but Slytherin is now telling me that I have insufficient privileges to post (which it wasn't doing before), but it's still letting me view threads.
@Ashley Marie through trial and error we'll all eventually figure out how to use this darn forum software! lol