Rose Granger-Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy

tatapb

I mean, I write Scorose almost exclusively so I'm probably biased here, but :ROFLMAO: My first ever contact with fanfiction was Scorose after I read HPDH's epilogue, I think. I just couldn't believe it was over and that epilogue was like a silent promise that good things would come for the next generation. I feel like it's easier to read/write than Dramione because there isn't any baggage and they can just start anew and be everything their parents would never get a chance to be due to, uh, life.

Bookpanda12

I mean, I write Scorose almost exclusively so I'm probably biased here, but :ROFLMAO: My first ever contact with fanfiction was Scorose after I read HPDH's epilogue, I think. I just couldn't believe it was over and that epilogue was like a silent promise that good things would come for the next generation. I feel like it's easier to read/write than Dramione because there isn't any baggage and they can just start anew and be everything their parents would never get a chance to be due to, uh, life.
Same