React to My Post if...

Bookpanda12

This is basically to know people‘s opinons... I got the idea from a profile post (I don’t know which.. can someone tell me who did it first please?)

So you basically post something like this to this thread:

React to my post (RTMP) if You like the Harry Potter books

and someone replies saying something like that... I’m not making sense...
React to this post if you ship Dramione

Bella_Marauder12

RTMP if you think that someone should go back in time and stop Voldemort before he learns of Horcruxes. Like, tell Slughorn not to say anything or something.
Totally like, hide the books on horcruxes or maybe get him adopted while he!s a kid so he’s shown love or something
RTMP if you HATE Dumbledore and Snape,
yes finally. While I don’t hate dumbledore as much, I could go on a rant of reasons why they’re both my least favorite characters. Snapes would be around 10 pages long, dumbledore would be around 9.

RTMP if you actually do like Snape and think he’s a hero

little ravenpuff

Totally like, hide the books on horcruxes or maybe get him adopted while he!s a kid so he’s shown love or something

yes finally. While I don’t hate dumbledore as much, I could go on a rant of reasons why they’re both my least favorite characters. Snapes would be around 10 pages long, dumbledore would be around 9.

RTMP if you actually do like Snape and think he’s a hero
So I used to be like neutral towards him but then i read this: https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/viewstory.php?psid=304106
So now I dont really know.

RTMP if you watch HP videos on Youtube.