Quarantine Fanfiction

Bi the By

"Where I told you I loved you and you didn't say anything."
She remembered that too. It was a shameful memory.
"And a lot more arguments with you."
"What about the ones in which I'm not in?" Hermione inquired.
"The one I remember more vividly is a fight with my father. He said something about you being Potter's Mudblood and just that. And I got angry and told him not to call you that."
Hermione certainly didn't remember that. She didn't remember Draco ever telling her anything about that.
"Do you remember any dreams with Harry or Ron?"
"Yes. A few. Why?" he asked.
"Look, Malfoy," she said, "I have no idea what you remember or don't. But those 'dreams' happened. And now Harry and Ron are said to be dead. And I don't know who or how they did it."
"So you think I had something to do with it?" Draco asked angrily.
"No. But I think you know something about it. They, whomever they are, also wanted you dead. You three knew something -something about them. And you were obliviated. And so was I, but they didn't make me forget as much as you."

dew_drops

Hermione tried to leap up from the bed, but Draco snapped at her, “Stay here, you need to rest.”

He went down to investigate, and immediately hid in a secret place. Some people were here. They seemed to poke around a bit, muttering about Malfoys and Grangers, and then they admitted defeat and went out again. He saw a metal rod that had probably caused the bang.

He returned to see Hermione waiting anxiously for him. “What happened? Who was it?” She asked.

“Just some idiots. Poking around.” He answered flatly, before taking a seat by her bed.

Hermione suddenly remembered what she had heard last night- those Ministry people- or whoever they were- wanted to find Draco. And now she had disappeared. They needed to get out of here, before anybody found them.

Bi the By

Hermione tried to leap up from the bed, but Draco snapped at her, “Stay here, you need to rest.”

He went down to investigate, and immediately hid in a secret place. Some people were here. They seemed to poke around a bit, muttering about Malfoys and Grangers, and then they admitted defeat and went out again. He saw a metal rod that had probably caused the bang.

He returned to see Hermione waiting anxiously for him. “What happened? Who was it?” She asked.

“Just some idiots. Poking around.” He answered flatly, before taking a seat by her bed.

Hermione suddenly remembered what she had heard last night- those Ministry people- or whoever they were- wanted to find Draco. And now she had disappeared. They needed to get out of here, before anybody found them.
But first, she had to know what here was.
"Where are we?"

dew_drops

“Malfoy Manor. We’re in a secret room.” He paused. “My room actually.”

“Oh. Um, why have I never seen it before?” Hermione asked. Surely she should remember Draco’s room?

“Yeah, this is my OTHER room, Granger. This is SECRET.” He rolled his eyes.

She felt really stupid then.
“Where’s Jace? I mean-Grace?” She corrected hastily.

He raised an eyebrow. “She’s fine. But how do you know her?”

Bi the By

“Malfoy Manor. We’re in a secret room.” He paused. “My room actually.”

“Oh. Um, why have I never seen it before?” Hermione asked. Surely she should remember Draco’s room?

“Yeah, this is my OTHER room, Granger. This is SECRET.” He rolled his eyes.

She felt really stupid then.
“Where’s Jace? I mean-Grace?” She corrected hastily.

He raised an eyebrow. “She’s fine. But how do you know her?”
"Would you believe me of I told you that I was 'seeing things' and was put in an asylum in Saint Mungo's and she happened to be the person I shared a room with?"

"You were seeing things?" Draco asked.

"No offense, but its really not your business whether I'm seeing things or not." Hermione replied fiercely. "Where is Grace?"

TheRavenpuffPoet

"Would you believe me of I told you that I was 'seeing things' and was put in an asylum in Saint Mungo's and she happened to be the person I shared a room with?"

"You were seeing things?" Draco asked.

"No offense, but its really not your business whether I'm seeing things or not." Hermione replied fiercely. "Where is Grace?"
"Dead asleep," Draco responded, "I thought you did that to her..."

"Made her fall asleep? No! Did you ever wonder why she was there too?"

Draco shook his head, Grace was the only familiar person he knew from his past and he still couldn't believe she took the name "Jace" out of everything else. It was so stupid he felt himself laughing at it.

"Well...no, I suppose you're clear...for now, Granger."

Bi the By

"But, I do have one question,"
"Yes?"
"What are you planning to do?" Draco asked. "If what you say is correct and there is someone out there trying to kill us-"
"Me," Hermione quipped. "They're trying to kill me. I think they think you're dead."
"Yes, whatever. The point is what are you going to do?"
Hermione massaged her forehead, thinking of ideas. She could call the Order . . . No, they'd think she was mental. She could call the D.A. No, no member of the D.A would be crazy enough to believe her . . . except maybe one.
Luna.

Bookpanda12

"But, I do have one question,"
"Yes?"
"What are you planning to do?" Draco asked. "If what you say is correct and there is someone out there trying to kill us-"
"Me," Hermione quipped. "They're trying to kill me. I think they think you're dead."
"Yes, whatever. The point is what are you going to do?"
Hermione massaged her forehead, thinking of ideas. She could call the Order . . . No, they'd think she was mental. She could call the D.A. No, no member of the D.A would be crazy enough to believe her . . . except maybe one.
Luna.
She grabbed her wand a staggered out of bed.

“What are you doing?” Draco asked suspiciously. Hermione looked at him.

“Why do you care?” She whispered. She took a deep breath and Apparated.

TheRavenpuffPoet

She grabbed her wand a staggered out of bed.

“What are you doing?” Draco asked suspiciously. Hermione looked at him.

“Why do you care?” She whispered. She took a deep breath and Apparated.
Hermione felt herself in a cold room, the lights were dimmed and the air was still, "L-Luna?" She shivered. Everything was so cold and covered in ice.

Bi the By

Luna quirked her head to one side, something that looked like surprise marking her features.
"With what?"

Bookpanda12

Luna quirked her head to one side, something that looked like surprise marking her features.
"With what?"
Hermione looked around. “Is anyone else in here?”

Luna nodded And said, “yep, daddy, the Nargles, and someone... I think her name was ‘Grace”

Bookpanda12

"Grace? Why is-is she here?"
“Yes, she was looking for you” Luna said. “But I can’t let you see her, because if I opened the door, Nargles will go in and disturb her sleep.” Hermione rolled her eyes but stayed silent.

“Is she ill?” Hermione asked.

“Yes and no. The Nargles got in her head, and she broke her foot. Daddy forgot to buy the bone growing potion”

Bi the By

“Yes, she was looking for you” Luna said. “But I can’t let you see her, because if I opened the door, Nargles will go in and disturb her sleep.” Hermione rolled her eyes but stayed silent.

“Is she ill?” Hermione asked.

“Yes and no. The Nargles got in her head, and she broke her foot. Daddy forgot to buy the bone growing potion”
"Right." Hermione said. A sudden idea struck her. He had known about the Deathly Hallows and the myth that turned to legend. Maybe he knew something about what was going on. She knew it didn;t make much sense, but what would she lose by trying? "Could I possibly see your dad, Luna?"

Last edited: