Quarantine Fanfiction

Bookpanda12

"Yes, that would be a reasonable explanation. Or," the wizard said more sternly, "someone else obliviated you. We still don't know much. And judging by your state, you don't know either. We believe that Draco Malfoy is dead. But we don't know who did it. We have no clue who it is they are talking about in this memory. We think it has something to do with Draco Malfoy's involvement with the Dark Arts. And we don't know what it is you, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and him knew that made them so keen in killing you."
Hermione opened her mouth to tell him that Draco Malfoy was very much alive, but something in her gut told her that something was wrong, that he wasn't of trust. Instead, she said "I don't know anything. I don't remember anything. Now, could I please leave? I need to go back home and lie down; I have a head ache."
"Oh, yes, of course, Ms. Granger." he said, believing her lie. "If you do remember anything, please inform us."
"Yes, of course I will." she said and they both came out of the pensieve. He opened the door to let her out and she disapparated to her flat.
Once safely there, she put all her brains together to figure out were in the world Draco and Grace where.
"Yes, that would be a reasonable explanation. Or," the wizard said more sternly, "someone else obliviated you. We still don't know much. And judging by your state, you don't know either. We believe that Draco Malfoy is dead. But we don't know who did it. We have no clue who it is they are talking about in this memory. We think it has something to do with Draco Malfoy's involvement with the Dark Arts. And we don't know what it is you, Harry Potter, Ronald Weasley, and him knew that made them so keen in killing you."
Hermione opened her mouth to tell him that Draco Malfoy was very much alive, but something in her gut told her that something was wrong, that he wasn't of trust. Instead, she said "I don't know anything. I don't remember anything. Now, could I please leave? I need to go back home and lie down; I have a head ache."
"Oh, yes, of course, Ms. Granger." he said, believing her lie. "If you do remember anything, please inform us."
"Yes, of course I will." she said and they both came out of the pensieve. He opened the door to let her out and she disapparated to her flat.
Once safely there, she put all her brains together to figure out were in the world Draco and Grace where.
she remembered the place where she forgave Draco. There was a chance that he could be there. She raised her wand and felt a bit dizzy. Then, blackness

Bi the By

she remembered the place where she forgave Draco. There was a chance that he could be there. She raised her wand and felt a bit dizzy. Then, blackness
[I am stupid and need to be explained things very thoroughly. So did Hermione just pass out in her flat, or disaparated and then passed out, or did she suceed in aparating and didn't pass out?]

TheRavenpuffPoet

"Is she awake yet?"

"I'm sure it'll take some time..."

Hermione's eyes flickered open for a second, Draco and Grace were speaking at a table to each other, side by side. She muttered something under her breath and felt Draco's eyes turn to her before she collapsed back down on the pillow.

The next time Hermione woke up, she sat up all the way and looked around the room. It was a dark, hollow area with small furnace burning raw chicken in the center. Her gaze turned to the window. It was midnight.

"Hello?"

Bookpanda12

"Is she awake yet?"

Hermione's eyes flickered open for a second, Draco and Grace were speaking at a table to each other, side by side. She muttered something under her breath and felt Draco's eyes turn to her before she collapsed back down on the pillow.

The next time Hermione woke up, she sat up all the way and looked around the room. It was a dark, hollow area with small furnace burning raw chicken in the center. Her gaze turned to the window. It was midnight.

"Hello?"
“Shh!” Someone hissed.

Bi the By

"Is she awake yet?"

"Hello?"
"Where am I?" she asked.

Bi the By

"No need to be rude, Granger." he said.
"What do you want? Why am I here?" she asked.
"You are the only one that can give me an explanation about, " he waved his hand around, "everything."
"What makes you think I know what's going on?" she asked.
"Because it's you." he said. "You always have an answer."

Bi the By

"Yes, well, sorry to disappoint you, but I don't. Not on this. I am just as confused as you are." she said.
"You must have an answer to something that's going on here." he said. "Like, why do I keep seeing bits of events with you?"

Bi the By

"Memories." she said under her breath, realizing something.
"Yes, something like memories. But I don't remember them happening."

Bi the By

“Dreams, Granger.“ Draco snapped. he sighed and told Hermione most of his ’dreams’
"You're in most of them. And a lot of the ones you're not in are about you. One of them is of me just . . . staring at you. Another one is of us arguing. A really intense argument. I remember in the dream you . . . you said something like 'You're a Malfoy and you`ll always be a Malfoy. And I don't hold that over you.' "
Hermione remembered that fight. It was when they had first started going out.
"Then another one," he continued

Bi the By

"You're in most of them. And a lot of the ones you're not in are about you. One of them is of me just . . . staring at you. Another one is of us arguing. A really intense argument. I remember in the dream you . . . you said something like 'You're a Malfoy and you`ll always be a Malfoy. And I don't hold that over you.' "
Hermione remembered that fight. It was when they had first started going out.
"Then another one," he continued
"Where I told you I loved you and you didn't say anything."
She remembered that too. It was a shameful memory.