Quarantine Fanfiction

Bookpanda12

"Right." Hermione said. A sudden idea struck her. He had known about the Deathly Hallows and the myth that turned to legend. Maybe he knew something about what was going on. She knew it didn;t make much sense, but what would she lose by trying? "Could I possibly see your dad, Luna?"
“He‘s writing right now, but he’ll be out soon.“ Luna said. “I Saw a Nargle in your head.”

“Er—did you?” Hermione asked awkwardly. Luna didn’t notice.

Bi the By

"Luna...I need you to tell me the truth, no lies this time."

"Of course."

"Who was...Draco Malfoy to..." Hermione let out a breath, "Hermione Granger?"
Luna's face was filled with sadness at the reminder of Draco Malfoy. She knew what he had meant to Hermione. "You were . . . everything to him. He loved you deeply. And the way he looked at you . . . anyone could see it with just a glance at his eyes." Hermione closed her eyes, tears threatening to spill.
"He's not dead." Luna said.
"I know. I talked to him."

Bookpanda12

Luna's face was filled with sadness at the reminder of Draco Malfoy. She knew what he had meant to Hermione. "You were . . . everything to him. He loved you deeply. And the way he looked at you . . . anyone could see it with just a glance at his eyes." Hermione closed her eyes, tears threatening to spill.
"He's not dead." Luna said.
"I know. I talked to him."
“Do you remember?” Luna asked softly.

“I... bits”

slytherhuff

Luna shook her head, "They do but...I suppose it's best you forgot them anyway."
There was a bang before a girl walked into the room.

"I can make you forget things. It's a simple spell, really," she extended her hand, "my name's Pansy Parkinson, and I wouldn't be surprised if you heard my name before."

Last edited:

TheRavenpuffPoet

There was a bang before a girl walked into the room.

"I can make you forget things. It's a simple spell, really," she extended her hand, "my name's Pansy Parkinson, and I wouldn't be surprised if you heard my name before."
Pansy, Hermione thought, unsettled by her apt position, "I don't...know you very well."

Luna gripped Hermione's hand, "She was your love rival--infested with Nargles, I'd agree."

Pansy snorted.

slytherhuff

Pansy, Hermione thought, unsettled by her apt position, "I don't...know you very well."

Luna gripped Hermione's hand, "She was your love rival--infested with Nargles, I'd agree."

Pansy snorted.
"Oh hush Lovegood. All I needed was your report on Nargles. By the way, I like when you're helpless Hermionie. Such an easy target," she hissed.

Luna paused, thinking, "Nargle report? Ah, here we go," she said, opening a messy drawer and pulling a stack of papers out, "now you can leave."

Pansy snorted, "You can't get rid of me that easy. Now what's up?"

TheRavenpuffPoet

"Oh hush Lovegood. All I needed was your report on Nargles. By the way, I like when you're helpless Hermionie. Such an easy target," she hissed.

Luna paused, thinking, "Nargle report? Ah, here we go," she said, opening a messy drawer and pulling a stack of papers out, "now you can leave."

Pansy snorted, "You can't get rid of me that easy. Now what's up?"
"I'm-" Luna was cut off by Hermione,

"I don't think it's any of your business, Pansy. And by the way, is that your name? Pansy? It's playful...dependent on your personality, I wouldn't suggest you try picking on anyone. And from what Luna said, my love rival? You? I don't think so very much," Hermione scanned Pansy up and down.

"Mudblood, you don't know who I am!"

Hermione was shocked, her mind erupted in a swarm of thoughts, "Mudblood" set off a giant chain reaction, sending plenty of things down in her mind, "YOU," Hermione said, remembering something, "You're the one who danced with Draco at the Yule ball!"

"I--" Pansy stopped, she was glad Hermione hadn't remembered any of the other things she had done, "Yes. I was."

"Well I am ever so sorry for all the things I said! Simply, I cannot deny that this isn't our first time meeting, but let's treat it like it is, okay? Start all over?"

slytherhuff

"I'm-" Luna was cut off by Hermione,

"I don't think it's any of your business, Pansy. And by the way, is that your name? Pansy? It's playful...dependent on your personality, I wouldn't suggest you try picking on anyone. And from what Luna said, my love rival? You? I don't think so very much," Hermione scanned Pansy up and down.

"Mudblood, you don't know who I am!"

Hermione was shocked, her mind erupted in a swarm of thoughts, "Mudblood" set off a giant chain reaction, sending plenty of things down in her mind, "YOU," Hermione said, remembering something, "You're the one who danced with Draco at the Yule ball!"

"I--" Pansy stopped, she was glad Hermione hadn't remembered any of the other things she had done, "Yes. I was."

"Well I am ever so sorry for all the things I said! Simply, I cannot deny that this isn't our first time meeting, but let's treat it like it is, okay? Start all over?"
Pansy stood for a moment, shocked. Luna pulled her aside, "Hermionie, are you sure this is-"

"Deal," Pansy interrupted, "as long as Draco is okay, we have a deal."

Hermionie smiled, "Well then Pansy, I suppose you have a right to know whats going on."