Quarantine Fanfiction

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
We want to write a story with you!

For this exercise, I'll start us off. I hope you'll join in and write the story with me. Take it in your own direction, add a new character, bring us to a fork in the road - with some happiness or some tragedy! YOU choose!

When her alarm went off that morning, she expected to look out the window at her right and be greeted with another foggy morning. For weeks, it seemed, that was all she saw. Heartache, she'd felt it before...but never quite like this. Losing Draco, it wasn't something she expected. Then again, she never expected to fall in love with him, either. His smile, those eyes...they should have been the bane of her existence - instead, they welcomed her in like an old friend. She found solace in them, much like the soft tone of his voice and the sweet words he spoke when it was just the two of them. She chipped away at his tough outer layers and something more beautiful existed underneath. It was hard to imagine Draco more beautiful than he already was, and she was sort of happy no one else got him that way. It was for her, and her alone, that version of him.

So missing him, it was torture, and she just knew that this would be another foggy morning, one that highlighted his absence.

shotaboy

so Ben was stuck at home
and that's when Ben started to daydream about all his cute friends at Hogwarts,
That just made Ben, even more, sadder cause if Ben couldn't hang out with his friends
Then what could Ben do huh?

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
It had been nearly a week since Hogwarts had been destroyed. There was no Harry, no Ron, and certainly no Draco. She imagined she was not the only one that was feeling alone, but that was how she would have to stay: in hiding, waiting for the world to welcome her again.

Alas, there was fear. Fear that the world would never be ready for her or the other Muggle-borns. Fear that Voldemort would win. Fear that death was imminent.

shotaboy

And thats when Ben said to himself.. "I have to find a way to get to Hogwarts to see hiw my friends are holding up ,

Bookpanda12

It had been nearly a week since Hogwarts had been destroyed. There was no Harry, no Ron, and certainly no Draco. She imagined she was not the only one that was feeling alone, but that was how she would have to stay: in hiding, waiting for the world to welcome her again.

Alas, there was fear. Fear that the world would never be ready for her or the other Muggle-borns. Fear that Voldemort would win. Fear that death was imminent.
She was depressed, she’d been drinking all week. She had bags under her eyes, her hair was a mess; as usual, but this time, it looked like she had never brushed it.

Bookpanda12

Hey are you alright miss? Ben asked the young girl
The girl sniffed and looked up. She wasn’t expecting someone to talk her.
“I-I’m fine” She muttered. But she wasn’t. Hermione Granger lost her lover, best friends, and many more. she would never recover.

shotaboy

Hey Hemiore
Im sory to hear about Ron cause I knew you loved him dearly Hermoire,
And he was my friend too Ben told Hermiore,

Bookpanda12

Hey Hemiore
Im sory to hear about Ron cause I knew you loved him dearly Hermoire,
And he was my friend too Ben told Hermiore,
“Thanks. But he... he was only my friend and nothing more. Draco was. We had a relationship in secret.” Hermione said softly.