PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE: (USA)

TheRavenpuffPoet

Ok... ok, so basically Trump is a racist, sexist, homophobic president, and yes he did something with the economy at first, but like, how's the economy now with coronavirus? He lied to our faces so many times, he says stupid stuff at random moments and has no idea what he's doing. Trump said he did more for black people than any other president since Abraham Lincoln? Yeah, well during his term, the BLM movement took full force because there was just a sudden spark in white supremacists or racist people because they were in power. Black people are dying the most because he could get his head out of his ass and warn the country about coronavirus! HE TOLD WHITE SUPREMACIST TO STAND BACK AND STAND BY!

I'm not saying Biden is the best candidate. I'm hoping he'll win because America needs a chance to get better. It's impossible to have that chance with Trump, but maybe it will happen with Biden.

But it's your opinion, so... I can't really say whatever after that rant, but ok. Also, you say Biden accepted bribes from other countries, but what about Trump using Russia to mess with the election in 2016??? He's using Russia and Iran to do it again!
Er...Trump isn't racist. Even if he is, my friend has video proof of him offering a black woman a job, I don't think just some racist would do that. If someone was racist, I don't think they would think twice about turning around to offer someone of the race they hate a job. And it was a woman, why would he be sexist? I don't know that it was his job to deal with the people protesting, he cares about americans, and I think you need to check your facts...but Trump using Russia? I'll have to look that up. I'm not saying vote for Trump, I just think Trump is a lot better than what people say about him.

Trump=Good

Biden=Good

My conclusion above.

Ginny Lovegood

Er...Trump isn't racist. Even if he is, my friend has video proof of him offering a black woman a job, I don't think just some racist would do that. If someone was racist, I don't think they would think twice about turning around to offer someone of the race they hate a job. And it was a woman, why would he be sexist? I don't know that it was his job to deal with the people protesting, he cares about americans, and I think you need to check your facts...but Trump using Russia? I'll have to look that up. I'm not saying vote for Trump, I just think Trump is a lot better than what people say about him.

Trump=Good

Biden=Good

My conclusion above.
Bruh, ok, but Trump just randomly offering someone a job and it being caught on camera? Doesn't that sound a little... staged?? He's a liar, and he literally said he was the least racist person in the room, and that is blatantly not true. And if he really cared about Americans, why didn't he tell people about the virus that he knew was dangerous, but he warned all his rich billionaire friends so they didn't die? And just because you did something for one person, doesn't change the fact that you are prejudiced. IT'S LIKE SAYING "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND!" Well guess what? Thomas Jefferson said that, he even had children with one of his slaves, but he kept them slaves until they were twenty-one!

And Trump could care about Americans, but he lies to our faces all the time, and that is not a good thing for a President. You can't just be a president because you care about Americans, you have to be a good leader for Americans, and Trump just isn't that.

Last edited:

Bookpanda12

Bruh, ok, but Trump just randomly offering someone a job and it being caught on camera? Doesn't that sound a little... staged?? He's a liar, and he literally said he was the least racist person in the room, and that is blatantly not true. And if he really cared about Americans, why didn't he tell people about the virus that he knew was dangerous, but he warned all his rich billionaire friends so they didn't die? And just because you did something for one person, doesn't change the fact that you are prejudiced. IT'S LIKE SAYING "I'M NOT RACIST I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND!" Well guess what? Thomas Jefferson said that, he even had children with one of his slaves, but he kept them slaves until they were twenty-one!

And Trump could care about Americans, but he lies to our faces all the time, and that is not a good thing for a President. You can't just be a president because you care about Americans, you have to be a good leader for Americans, and Trump just isn't that.
Agreed, point made

Bi the By

What did you think of the debate last night? Who are you voting for?

I didn’t watch the whole thing (but am going to) but I don’t really know. I can’t vote because I‘m too young though. If I could vote, I don’t want to Either of them (no offence)

Trump: I feel like he’s a little... well, he’s not too too bad, but we had better. He also makes COVID-19 sound like it’s... normal. People should know and have the right to know about the harm COVID-can cause. As Biden said, Trump said that COVID will be over by Easter. Then he said over Summer. So now, I can’t trust him. He also blames China for the virus. China tried to keep it under control.

Biden: he says the the countries who messed with the debate WILL PAY. some of my relatives live in China, and I don’t want then to suffer for things that they didn’t do. I don’t want anyone to suffer. He also did NOTHING when kids were put in cages, NOTHING.

Here’s what I gathered for the second half of the last debate, I’m sorry I didn’t write the good things/parts, I was in a rush.

Bad: TrumpBad: Biden
He sometimes brags about what he didsometimes, he says that he’ll do stuff and then he does nothing, ‘all talk and no action’
He sometimes talks over people he said a bad thing about Abraham Lincoln
He INSULTED multiple countries
Sometimes, he’s off topic

Bi the By

I completely agree with you, you are absolutly right

Bi the By

What did you think of the debate last night? Who are you voting for?

I didn’t watch the whole thing (but am going to) but I don’t really know. I can’t vote because I‘m too young though. If I could vote, I don’t want to Either of them (no offence)

Trump: I feel like he’s a little... well, he’s not too too bad, but we had better. He also makes COVID-19 sound like it’s... normal. People should know and have the right to know about the harm COVID-can cause. As Biden said, Trump said that COVID will be over by Easter. Then he said over Summer. So now, I can’t trust him. He also blames China for the virus. China tried to keep it under control.

Biden: he says the the countries who messed with the debate WILL PAY. some of my relatives live in China, and I don’t want then to suffer for things that they didn’t do. I don’t want anyone to suffer. He also did NOTHING when kids were put in cages, NOTHING.

Here’s what I gathered for the second half of the last debate, I’m sorry I didn’t write the good things/parts, I was in a rush.

Bad: TrumpBad: Biden
He sometimes brags about what he didsometimes, he says that he’ll do stuff and then he does nothing, ‘all talk and no action’
He sometimes talks over people he said a bad thing about Abraham Lincoln
He INSULTED multiple countries
Sometimes, he’s off topic
Trump is a pediphile, racist, LIGBTQ+ phobic. TRUMP LITERALLY put innocent children in cages like if they're some sort of...animals! and the parents have to pay a bunch of money to get at least ONE back. And the parents are immigrants, so they don't have that type of money.

TheRavenpuffPoet

Trump is a pediphile, racist, LIGBTQ+ phobic. TRUMP LITERALLY put innocent children in cages like if they're some sort of...animals! and the parents have to pay a bunch of money to get at least ONE back. And the parents are immigrants, so they don't have that type of money.
People should stop hating. Even though they hate the person, he is our current authority.

We should respect him either way. Just as we respect Biden. Just think, he could be like Draco, a complete idiot to the outside world, but on the inside, he would just like for people to know him. He probably respects Biden's win and now this conversation is over.

If you were Trump, you probably couldn't change even if you were willing to. Because people will always hate and bias, please respect him until he is out of office - even then you should respect him because he is still a higher individual.

I'm very sorry that you all hear these things about Trump, but those children were there all along. Trump was trying to get them out and help reform immigration in every way possible - if you don't believe he did, then what would you do if you saw all those children in cages? Some of those children came across unintentionally because, for a better life, parents will pay people to transport their child into America for a better life. It is sad, yes, but I believe children should have the chance to know their parents, and they should at least wait until they're eighteen and fully capable of understanding before deciding to move to America.

That should've been the free right of the child, but some children just want to know their parents and they can live better in poverty than in America with all they could ever want except family.

I'm sorry if I disrupted your views, I just think this thread needs to be over with. People here are accusing, and insulting, it's really sad to see.

Bookpanda12

People should stop hating. Even though they hate the person, he is our current authority.

We should respect him either way. Just as we respect Biden. Just think, he could be like Draco, a complete idiot to the outside world, but on the inside, he would just like for people to know him. He probably respects Biden's win and now this conversation is over.

If you were Trump, you probably couldn't change even if you were willing to. Because people will always hate and bias, please respect him until he is out of office - even then you should respect him because he is still a higher individual.

I'm very sorry that you all hear these things about Trump, but those children were there all along. Trump was trying to get them out and help reform immigration in every way possible - if you don't believe he did, then what would you do if you saw all those children in cages? Some of those children came across unintentionally because, for a better life, parents will pay people to transport their child into America for a better life. It is sad, yes, but I believe children should have the chance to know their parents, and they should at least wait until they're eighteen and fully capable of understanding before deciding to move to America.

That should've been the free right of the child, but some children just want to know their parents and they can live better in poverty than in America with all they could ever want except family.

I'm sorry if I disrupted your views, I just think this thread needs to be over with. People here are accusing, and insulting, it's really sad to see.
I’m going to delete the thread. Good thinking

Bi the By

Don't you DARE compare Draco with Trump, Trump would be the Lucius Malfoy of the story.

TheRavenpuffPoet

Don't you DARE compare Draco with Trump, Trump would be the Lucius Malfoy of the story.
Please stop messaging here.

I don't like that people think Trump is bad, no matter how much you hate him, he is a person and I believe there is someone in this world who will love him no matter what. I know you love Joe Biden and think he deserves the win, but that doesn't mean we disrespect Trump.

@Bookpanda12 is right. STOP POSTING HERE! Or else...