Posting fanfiction on HPFF

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
If you're new to posting fanfiction on HPFF, here is a guide to help you with sharing your first story with us. When posting stories for our writing adventures, please make sure to label them accordingly.

First, visit www.harrypotterfanfiction.com - the site will look like this.

Then, click log in, or register if you're new to the site entirely. This is in the upper right corner. Once you're logged into your account, your profile will look like this.

Click on manage stories, from there you will be given the option to add a new story.

Just follow the instructions as you go to add your story. You'll pick your title, give appropriate labels, and be able to share your work from there.

If you have any further questions, please let me know.

Thank you, and happy writing.

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Ive been trying to ost a story for weeks now and keep getting an error message.
I sent an error message to our tech team from our help desk, we’re aware of some issues and I know they’re being looked into. I wish I had more immediate help, but maybe try clearing cache/cookies and I’ll get an answer for errors ASAP. One thing anyone who receives an error message can do is screen shot them and send them to me. I will always report them to the tech team and if we have a screen shot we can see more of what’s going on at that moment. I’m so sorry for ongoing issues but we are trying hard to sort them out.

Marauder101

I wish that that had worked did all of it lol... but thank you check I even deleted my account and made this home thinking I had turned off something
Its kinda stinks cause I had been a member since 2007 that's a lot of lost time :(

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
I wish that that had worked did all of it lol... but thank you check I even deleted my account and made this home thinking I had turned off something
Its kinda stinks cause I had been a member since 2007 that's a lot of lost time :(
Looking into this further today, also seeing if we can do anything about getting the old account back for you! I’m so sorry for all the trouble.

Marauder101

Thank you! I'd be happy....the story I'm working on posting came off that old account took it and the sequel off edited and revised went to repost and poof...... I do greatly appreciate you trying!

Marauder101

I did get Harry Potter and the Unknown Power posted. Its sitting in the restricted section I'll assume due to my lack of time on the site in my current penname. .... I'd love having Maurader_101 back if I had access to my old email which I dont. Kinda ties your hands I'm sure. Thanks

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
I did get Harry Potter and the Unknown Power posted. Its sitting in the restricted section I'll assume due to my lack of time on the site in my current penname. .... I'd love having Maurader_101 back if I had access to my old email which I dont. Kinda ties your hands I'm sure. Thanks
I’m going to look into this today, can you message me an email you do have access to, please?