Next Gen challenge!!!!!!!!!!!

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Basically, you write about a next gen ship you hate, but at the same time, you incorporate your favourite next gen ship into the story as well.

For example, say I hated Scorlily but loved Scorose, I could write a story about Lily having a crush on Scorpius but then it turns out that Scorpius is secretly dating Rose, therefore leaving Lily heartbroken. (Sorry Lily!)

Deadline will be Boxing Day (Dec. 26) since it gives people time to brainstorm and such.

I'll allow you to write more than one story for this challenge if you wish to but it WILL NOT give you an advantage.

It can be a one-shot, it can be a short story, it can even be a novella or novel if you're feeling ambitious!

Last edited:

Bookpanda12

Basically, you write about a next gen ship you hate, but at the same time, you incorporate your favourite next gen ship into the story as well.

For example, say I hated Scorlily but loved Scorose, I could write a story about Lily having a crush on Scorpius but then it turns out that Scorpius is secretly dating Rose, therefore leaving Lily heartbroken. (Sorry Lily!)

Deadline will be the end of December (Dec. 31) since it gives people time to brainstorm and such.

I'll allow you to write more than one story for this challenge if you wish to but it WILL NOT give you an advantage.

It can be a one-shot, it can be a short story, it can even be a novella or novel if you're feeling ambitious!
I’ll do it!