Neville Longbottom's Compartment

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
"My gran tells me I should've been in Hufflepuff. I mean, what do you think? Do you think it's possible the Sorting Hat made a mistake?"

Explain to Neville why you do or do not think the Sorting Hat made a mistake with him and/or yourself.

shotaboy

"My gran tells me I should've been in Hufflepuff. I mean, what do you think? Do you think it's possible the Sorting Hat made a mistake?"

Explain to Neville why you do or do not think the Sorting Hat made a mistake with him and/or yourself.
how could Ben explain to Neville huh

shotaboy

Ben would pull Neville aside
and explain how the sorting hat didn't make a mistake about me or you being in Gryffindor
Why would you think that the sorting hat made a mistake huh Neville?"
Ben asked him.
"And that's when Neville said... Ben, I'm glad that you're here with us this year in Gryffindor
"Yeah so am I, Neville and not only that Neville you can help me in magic class.
And that's when Ben started to smile at Neville,
That's when Neville asked Ben why are you smiling at me like that huh Ben?"
And that's when Ben said... Neville ever since I met you, Nevile I couldn't get you off my mind, Neville.
Ben told him and that's when Neville said...Ben, I couldn't get you off my mind either.
So what now huh Ben?
Neville asked me and that's when Ben said... I guess you can zap us up a pizza and a spinach salad.
"And that's when Neville asked Ben when did you decide to eat healthily all a sudden huh Ben?
that's when Ben told Neville that he always ate salads with whatever Ben ate at home.
Hey, Neville, a little birdy told me that you wanted to be a herbologist
And that's when Neville said... B-Ben how did you know that huh
Well, I kinda knew because you loved plants,
And not only that I like you a lot Neville, Ben told him
And that reminds me have you seen Harry or Ron huh Neville?
Ben asked his friend and that's when Neville said... Hmmm... let me think for a second
the last time I saw those two we were all were eating lunch all this time huh Neville?
And that's when Ben said... Luch should be done by now hu

Last edited:

shotaboy

did you read my story

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
You have any ideas for me
If you'd like to post a full story, why don't you go to https://harrypotterfanfiction.com/

Then, you can click "Write" and begin writing your story. It sounds like you have a good start to begin a story about Neville and Ben. You could have Neville help in one of his classes - how about Herbology? Neville becomes a Herbology professor later because of his aptitude for it, so that makes sense to me. For now, let's leave this thread for its intended purpose. :giggle:

shotaboy

Ben would pull Neville aside
and explain how the sorting hat didn't make a mistake about me or you being in Gryffindor
Why would you think that the sorting hat made a mistake huh Neville?"
Ben asked him.
"And that's when Neville said... Ben, I'm glad that you're here with us this year in Gryffindor
"Yeah so am I, Neville and not only that Neville you can help me in magic class.
And that's when Ben started to smile at Neville,
That's when Neville asked Ben why are you smiling at me like that huh Ben?"
And that's when Ben said... Neville ever since I met you, Nevile I couldn't get you off my mind, Neville.
Ben told him and that's when Neville said...Ben, I couldn't get you off my mind either.
So what now huh Ben?
Neville asked me and that's when Ben said... I guess you can zap us up a pizza and a spinach salad.
"And that's when Neville asked Ben when did you decide to eat healthily all a sudden huh Ben?
that's when Ben told Neville that he always ate salads with whatever Ben ate at home.
Hey, Neville, a little birdy told me that you wanted to be a herbologist
And that's when Neville said... B-Ben how did you know that huh
Well, I kinda knew because you loved plants,
And not only that I like you a lot Neville, Ben told him
And that reminds me have you seen Harry or Ron huh Neville?
Ben asked his friend and that's when Neville said... Hmmm... let me think for a second
the last time I saw those two we were all were eating lunch all this time huh Neville?
And that's when Ben said... Luch should be done by now huh?"
Well I hope so cause I was hoping that we could go somewhere after Luch,
Like... we could take a road trip somewhere Neville
"Now that would be cool Ben where could we go huh