Link contrast on forums

Blue Kat

I just noticed this: on the forums, the contrast between links and regular text is pretty minimal and it's not always easy to differentiate text from a link. For example: I have linked one of the words in this sentence, but it's not immediately clear which one if you don't already know.

Granted, this could be my eyes or my display settings (and I could also be in the minority on this), but it might be worth changing the color (the green might work if it's not too light?) or putting in an underline or something to make it pop a bit more.

Thanks for your work on this site! :)

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Oh absolutely! A new way for links to look like links is actually a request I’ve put in recently! We’re gearing up for some new additions and overall “improvements” to the site and forum in the future but this is one I’m very passionate about being done soon! Let me check on that progress and get back to you ASAP!

Blue Kat

Oh absolutely! A new way for links to look like links is actually a request I’ve put in recently! We’re gearing up for some new additions and overall “improvements” to the site and forum in the future but this is one I’m very passionate about being done soon! Let me check on that progress and get back to you ASAP!
Thank you so much! I am super impressed by how quickly you all manage to tackle this stuff. It's a nice change of pace from the support tickets I have to deal with at work. :)

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Thank you so much! I am super impressed by how quickly you all manage to tackle this stuff. It's a nice change of pace from the support tickets I have to deal with at work. :)
Not a problem! That’s what I’m here for, and this change should be implemented by the weekend. I’ll try to make a post here when it’s completed! Thanks for the feedback, we love knowing what you all like and dislike so we can make this forum as user friendly and welcoming as it can be.