Let's Improve Harrypotterfanfiction.com together! Take our popup surveys :)

Ronnie Deaver

HPFF Logistical CoFounder
Staff member
We'll be running ongoing surveys via popups to get your feedback on how to improve the site.

The team would highly appreciate everyone taking the time to answer these each time you see them.

This feedback will define what type of community and website we build :).

Cheers!
-Ronnie

darsynia

Staff member
I recommend in the future that a popup survey not have a text input for the first question. I think it can put people off because they're concerned they don't have time in that exact moment to fill it out, but if you have multiple choice for the first few people will feel more invested in the answers they already gave and it might make them more willing to do the text box ones. I know I wanted to do that particular one but had to pass a few times in a row because I was busy!

Ronnie Deaver

HPFF Logistical CoFounder
Staff member
I recommend in the future that a popup survey not have a text input for the first question. I think it can put people off because they're concerned they don't have time in that exact moment to fill it out, but if you have multiple choice for the first few people will feel more invested in the answers they already gave and it might make them more willing to do the text box ones. I know I wanted to do that particular one but had to pass a few times in a row because I was busy!
Got it! Good to know - in the future we'll keep text based responses in the actual forums and have quick answers in the popups. Great feedback!