Least favorite Harry Potter book

Bookpanda12

Just wondering, what is your least favorite Harry Potter book? Mine’s The Cursed Child, I just don’t like how it ends...

dew_drops

I haven’t read the cursed child and the fantastic beasts,

but my least fav was the HBP. Not so much action, and Dumbledore dies.

PH71

I don't really count Cursed Child, so I'd probably go for Order of the Phoenix, which I feel is a bit self-indulgent in length. However, on my recent re-read I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to having not read it in years.

Bookpanda12

I don't really count Cursed Child, so I'd probably go for Order of the Phoenix, which I feel is a bit self-indulgent in length. However, on my recent re-read I enjoyed it a lot more than I expected to having not read it in years.
yeah.... I read Harry Potter for the first time in 3rd grade, and I HATED books with lots of words back then, and so I got the picture version (I’m embarrassed now that I’m older) and then I‘ve just recently reread the books, and I’m like “ugh! Why didn’t I read the real version of Harry Potter earlier? I learned so many things!”

PH71

I found the DH movies put a downer on the book for me. I went in with low expectations but forgot how good the book was and how poor some bits of the two movies were.

Dramione Shipper

My least favorite is probably the cursed child-if that counts(i agree that Voldemort having you-know-what with Bellatrix is disturbing).
If not, my least favorite is the second one, because Harry is ignored by many people in his year, and Draco calls Hermione a mudblood.
I don't like the cursed child all that much, because the characters in it just don't match up with the pictures, the play doesn't have the right actors, so it isn't all that good. Although I do like when Draco sorta admits his crush on Hermione on page 286.

Bookpanda12

My least favorite is probably the cursed child-if that counts(i agree that Voldemort having you-know-what with Bellatrix is disturbing).
If not, my least favorite is the second one, because Harry is ignored by many people in his year, and Draco calls Hermione a mudblood.
I don't like the cursed child all that much, because the characters in it just don't match up with the pictures, the play doesn't have the right actors, so it isn't all that good. Although I do like when Draco sorta admits his crush on Hermione on page 286.
Yes!!!!