Keep updated on my remix of ‘Goblet of fire’ book/movie. The story is called ‘What if I never died?’. Make sure to check it out!

Marley_Malfoy

Chapter 3 out now!

small activity : Do you think they are friends? How do you think Cedric And/or Draco feels after that ‘incidnet’?

disclaimer/summery : Draco and Cedric are forced to duel for school work. Will Draco finished Cedric off by taking Cedric’s wand (not killing or badly injuring) or do something kind?

(@dew_drops @Ravenclaw_or_Hufflepuff thought u may wanna join this for updates)

Last edited:

Bookpanda12

Chapter 3 out now!

small activity : Do you think they are friends? How do you think Cedric And/or Draco feels after that ‘incidnet’?

disclaimer/summery : Draco and Cedric are forced to duel for school work. Will Draco finished Cedric off by taking Cedric’s wand (not killing or badly injuring) or do something kind?

(@dew_drops @Ravenclaw_or_Hufflepuff thought u may wanna join this for updates)
Love the plot!

Marley_Malfoy

Chapter 4 out now! Remember to check it out!

small activity : who do you think the “dog/wolf” is? Do you think it hurt Draco?
summary : Draco and Cedric have a “casual“ talk in the great hall, Draco goes to his room falls asleep and is awoken by a noise. It turned out to be a black dog/wolf. Who is it? Will Draco get hurt?

(@Bookpanda12 @dew_drops @Ravenclaw_or_Hufflepuff thought you may wanna know this!)

Charlie_Lupin

Chapter 4 out now! Remember to check it out!

small activity : who do you think the “dog/wolf” is? Do you think it hurt Draco?
summary : Draco and Cedric have a “casual“ talk in the great hall, Draco goes to his room falls asleep and is awoken by a noise. It turned out to be a black dog/wolf. Who is it? Will Draco get hurt?

(@Bookpanda12 @dew_drops @Ravenclaw_or_Hufflepuff thought you may wanna know this!)
Very creative!

Marley_Malfoy

I’m on a loss of ideas, please help!! XD I’m currently on watt pad writing a Sirius x Lupin story and I also have no idea for that! Please give me ideas!