Ice Breakers - March 2019

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
We would love to get to know all of you a little bit better. We want this forum to feel like a community where you can invite some of your best friends in and meet some of your new ones. Each month, we'll add new ice breaker questions to the mix. If you like someone's answer, let them know. If you have similar favorites, let's talk about them. We hope these are fun to answer and even more fun to bond over.

If you could be any Harry Potter character, who would you choose?
Zombies are coming, which 4 people would you recruit to help you survive?
Which emoji do you use the most?
What are 3 of your favorite colors?
Who is your favorite superhero?
Which Disney character do you relate to most?
If aliens landed on earth tomorrow and offered to take you home with them, would you go?
If you could retire tomorrow, where would you go and what would you do?
What did you name your first car? What's the name of your current one?
What are the two foods you couldn't live without?
Congrats! You just started your first podcast, what celebrity would you choose for your first guest?
If you could have your own theme song, what would it be?
Thanos is after the gauntlet, which 3 Avengers would you assemble to take him down for good?

Last edited:

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
I'd be Hermione...she's headstrong and sassy...but I'd be a more Slytherin version of her. Actually...I'd be a mix of Draco and Hermione, somehow!

Norman Reedus (of course), Chris Evans, Betty White, and Sebastian Stan.

The one where the girl puts her hand over her face...it's my life.

Yellow, Pink, and Purple.

Can I say Stucky because I can't choose between Bucky Barnes (not a villain) or Steve Rogers? Let's go with that.

Belle!

If aliens landed on earth tomorrow and offered to take you home with them, would you go?
There would be some questions involved...but I might consider it.

I'd move to Orlando and become one of those people that go to Disney World and Universal Studios all the time!

The first car I named was Tonka, my car now is named Lady Jake (after my Beagle who passed away).

Quesadillas and Coffee...

Congrats! You just started your first podcast, what celebrity would you choose for your first guest?
Chris Evans, I'd love to pick his brain.

You say by Lauren Daigle

Thanos is after the gauntlet, which 3 Avengers would you assemble to take him down for good?
Captain America, Iron Man, and Winter Soldier. Trust me.

SarahDiggory

The one who dates Cedric Diggory
Nah, I'd never want to be Cho.

I'd go with Tonks. Or Luna.

Jared & Jensen (The Winchester brothers), Jesse Lee Soffer (Jay Halstead/Chicago PD), Jeffrey Dean Morgan (duh).

the monkey covering its eyes

Pink, black (but I know that's not really a colour), purple and blue

I am not too good with superheroes tbh...

Oh so many. Ariel, Belle... but ever since I was little I wanted to be Snow White.

If they look like Max Evans then hell yeah

If I had enough money: go to disney. Or go to the nearest bookstore and buy everything I ever wanted.

Not allowed to drive, don't own a car. We do everything on our bike. Didn't name mine though!

Chocolate and pizza

Louis Tomlinson or Leonardo DiCaprio

I'd love to steal The Full House theme song
Or Strange Sight - KT Tunstall (Tinkerbell soundtrack)

I honestly am not good with marvel/superheroes... I would be lost

Ambrleee

I'm female, but I'd 100% Harry.

The last 4 left alive in the Walking Dead.

The one where the girl puts her hand over her face too.

Blue, green and purple.

Mighty Mouse.

Jk

Michael Keaton's Batman.

Dory. I never know what's going on.

No, contrary to popular opinion, I like earth.

Move to the UP of Michigan. Less people lol

Real Sunfire, named her Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon. After Beth Phoenix, the Glamazon.

Oh good grief Charlie Brown, only 2?!? Tacos and Mountain Dew from a fountain

100% Kristen Bell.

Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid. It's literally my favorite song to sing.

Captain America, Iron Man, and Winter Soldier. This chick knows what's up!

darsynia

Staff member
Nymphadora Tonks. She was a Puff and I'm a Ravenclaw, but I'll deal if I can be married to Remus ;)

Albus Dumbledore, Bruce Banner, Norman Reedus, and Jesus Christ (maybe he can resurrect them back to human and save us all the trouble?)

Definitely the shrugging woman. I feel that woman's ambivalence.

Deep teal, ocean teal, forest green

Captain America and the Winter Soldier are tied. (up. together. stop looking at me like that)

Belle like woah. Girl just wanted the oaf to get the message so she could read in peace.

If it's Doctor Who, yup. Unless they had a time and space machine, though, I'm gonna go with no. Don't want to leave the family.

I think being a stay at home mom is like retiring, except with an income somehow? Sign me up.

Fred, because he was bought at Fred Beans' dealership. Right now we have Olaf, a white sedan, and George, a golden van. Gold -> dragon -> George?

Chicken Tikka Masala and Reese's peanut butter cups (the regular sized ones)

My podcast would be about disasters, and I'd love to have Conrad Anker, an amazing mountaineer and the man who found George Mallory's body on Everest.

I tend to think of the current songs I'm obsessed with, and right now that's Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's 'Everything Has Changed' or A Star is Born's Shallow

The HULK, Captain America, and the Winter Soldier, because just like the person above me, I totally know what's up. Sorry Tony, I like Hulk better >.>

JMilz

Luna Lovegood

Chirrut Imwe (Star Wars), Eleven (Stranger Things), The Punisher, Vanya Hargreeves (Umbrella Academy)

The shrugging woman or the praying hands.

Light pink, emerald, violet.

Jessica Jones

Merida - I grew up sort of backwoods hunting and living off the land.

Depends on where home was. Someplace barren like Mars? No. Someplace like Gliese-581g? Probably.

I honestly want to live isolated on a small, nearly-remote clear lake in my home state of Michigan - someplace like Higgins Lake. I can't believe someone else mentioned wanting to live in that vast icy hellscape above! :LOL:

I didn't name my first car or my current one.

Pizza and udon.

Gordon Ramsay.

Self-Care by Mac Miller or Take Me Home, Country Roads by John Denver or IDGAF by Lil Peep

I never got too into the Avengers so I'm not sure.

Hermione, hands down.

Hmm. Two scientists who could discover a zombie cure, and two soldiers to fight them off.

The eyebrow raised/skeptical face emoji.

Sky blue, peach pink, emerald green.

Christopher Nolan's Batman.

The anxious one.

For a short visit? Sure. Forever? No thanks.

I'd live right where I am, and I'd write and paint. So like what I'm doing now minus the job thing.

I think I named it Nancy. I don't own a car right now. My fiance's first car was named Pig, which was a much better car name.

Rice and bread. I tell my fiance potato is the best carb because that's his nickname but it's all lies. :(

Michelle Obama

Issues by Julia Michaels

Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Captain Marvel

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Nymphadora Tonks. She was a Puff and I'm a Ravenclaw, but I'll deal if I can be married to Remus ;)

Albus Dumbledore, Bruce Banner, Norman Reedus, and Jesus Christ (maybe he can resurrect them back to human and save us all the trouble?)

Definitely the shrugging woman. I feel that woman's ambivalence.

Deep teal, ocean teal, forest green

Captain America and the Winter Soldier are tied. (up. together. stop looking at me like that)

Belle like woah. Girl just wanted the oaf to get the message so she could read in peace.

If it's Doctor Who, yup. Unless they had a time and space machine, though, I'm gonna go with no. Don't want to leave the family.

I think being a stay at home mom is like retiring, except with an income somehow? Sign me up.

Fred, because he was bought at Fred Beans' dealership. Right now we have Olaf, a white sedan, and George, a golden van. Gold -> dragon -> George?

Chicken Tikka Masala and Reese's peanut butter cups (the regular sized ones)

My podcast would be about disasters, and I'd love to have Conrad Anker, an amazing mountaineer and the man who found George Mallory's body on Everest.

I tend to think of the current songs I'm obsessed with, and right now that's Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran's 'Everything Has Changed' or A Star is Born's Shallow

The HULK, Captain America, and the Winter Soldier, because just like the person above me, I totally know what's up. Sorry Tony, I like Hulk better >.>
Captain America and Bucky tied up together, YES! I LOVE STUCKY hahaha.

Lady Maven

Tonks. That is one badass Hufflepuff and she is so non-judgemental!

None. My plan is to be a zombie. They always seem content enough and the survivors always look dirty and hungry. Besides, I wear heels. No way am I leaving my Jimmy Choos behind to run.

The angry face. But in my defense my friends post really dumb stuff.

Black, red, purple

Loki, and don't tell me he isn't a superhero!

Maleficent. Seriously misunderstood character.

That sounds like it would require an awful lot of packing. Do they offer a concierge service? Do these aliens have coffee? I will follow anyone home for coffee.

I think I have already established how lazy I am. I would stay home and finally finish all the stories I have left half done.

It was a yellow 1968 Impala. I called it the Banana Boat. Now? Empirical evidence suggests I call it "Start you b@stard!"

Sushi and salted caramel. I would have said coffee but that is not food it is life.

Neil Degrasse Tyson. I would like to ask him why the hell he thinks a scientist of his caliber should be posting on social media like he is a moron.

Addicted to Stress by Jim's Big Ego

lalalalalala I can't HEAR you. I refuse to watch that movie until I know Loki doesn't stay dead.

Last edited:

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Tonks. That is one badass Hufflepuff and she is so non-judgemental!

None. My plan is to be a zombie. They always seem content enough and the survivors always look dirty and hungry. Besides, I wear heels. No way am I leaving my Jimmy Choos behind to run.

The angry face. But in my defense my friends post really dumb stuff.

Black, red, purple

Loki, and don't tell me he isn't a superhero!

Maleficent. Seriously misunderstood character.

That sounds like it would require an awful lot of packing. Do they offer a concierge service? Do these aliens have coffee? I will follow anyone home for coffee.

I think I have already established how lazy I am. I would stay home and finally finish all the stories I have left half done.

It was a yellow 1968 Impala. I called it the Banana Boat. Now? Empirical evidence suggests I call it "Start you b@stard!"

Sushi and salted caramel. I would have said coffee but that is not food it is life.

Neil Degrasse Tyson. I would like to ask him why the hell he thinks a scientist of his caliber should be posting on social media like he is a moron.

Addicted to Stress by Jim's Big Ego

lalalalalala I can't HEAR you. I refuse to watch that movie until I know Loki doesn't stay dead.
Loki is totally a hero. Maleficent is 100% my favorite Disney character next to Belle.