HPFF 'Schools'

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
As many of you know, we have 'schools' within our HPFF forum. Initially, the houses were threads within our main forum, but we wanted the ability to make them a bit more personal. We wanted each school to feel like you were walking into your house in the Harry Potter realm. For that reason, they were given their own spot.

As we grow, we want the schools to be used in many parts of community building here. We want students within the forum to feel that 'bond' with their school and feel proud. We'd like to use them in writing competitions and in season/holiday challenges.

That being said, we're looking to find out what you want to see within the schools. Are you looking for more personalized content? Are you looking for more originality? Do you want the ability to belong to more than one school? Let us know your suggestions for them, here.

If you've not yet explored the schools, you can find them here and join yours!

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
I joined a school about a month ago and it still says waiting on approval. Is it normal for it to take that long?
You’re always welcome to send me a personal message! I try to add in any requests day of but I just saw some in our “waiting room” that I didn’t get a message alert for, for some reason! I see you’ve been added now! I’m so sorry for the wait!
@Charlie_Lupin - you’ve been added also!