HPFF Author Thread

la_topolina

hi folks!

this thread is for members to post links to their author pages, and highlight some (or all) of the fics they're most proud of. simply reply to this thread with your pen name and and links to your ap, and whatever stories you want to highlight. feel free to edit your reply with updates when needed <3

la_topolina

pen name: la_topolina

ap: accio+

what you'll find there:
i'm primarily a snape/oc writer, and this has spiraled into its own continuity. i also love to write the weasleys, neville, and luna.

luckandwitsmall.png
luck and wit: the unstoppable force and the immovable object

Last edited:

Blue Kat

Pen Name: Blue Kat
Author Page

What I Write: Mostly Fred/OC or George/OC fics, though my two WIPs at the moment are both Fred centric. I'll give you the elevator pitch for those for fun:
  • Playing With Fire - Fred Weasley. A strait laced Gryffindor prefect. A fake relationship. What could go wrong?
  • Delicate - Alicia Spinnet's destination wedding on the wizarding equivalent of Ibiza. A Hufflepuff protagonist who would rather be in her pajamas but has agreed to be Alicia's maid of honor. Fred Weasley is also in this wedding party. Feelings and coffee.
@Noelle Zingarella, I like your titles--a lot of them are very poetic. :)

MissLacybee

pen name: noelle zingarella

ap: accio+

what you'll find there:
i'm primarily a snape/oc writer, and this has spiraled into its own continuity. i also love to write the weasleys, neville, and luna.

View attachment 159
luck and wit: the unstoppable force and the immovable object

This’ll be very helpful to me when I’m working my way through your books XD