HP Themed Desserts

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
I'm guilty of watching every type of baking show there is and still being awful at creating anything that looks decent. I've seen tons of amazing desserts with a HP theme. Have any of you created HP themed treats? What are some of your favorites?

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

I've never made anything exactly HP related but on the kindle app, I found d a recipe book where it had many different things e.g. cheese broomsticks, Amortentia, Dumbledore's pensieve, acid pops, moaning Myrtle syrup, Molly Weasley's pancakes, treacle tart, etc. I may have gotten some of the names wrong but I think these would be fun to try.

Bookpanda12

Oh, sounds delish!

I don’t have much ingredients at home, but I constantly make Cake, brownies, wontons, and all that.

For my Birthday I got The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook! It has like over 150 recipes in it. Honestly, I've only made desserts out of it so far, and I probably only will make desserts. They have all turned out great except for when I tried to make candy. I don't think I got it to the correct temperature, and it was super hard to clean up. I love baking and Harry Potter though so... perfect gift.

Bookpanda12

For my Birthday I got The Unofficial Harry Potter Cookbook! It has like over 150 recipes in it. Honestly, I've only made desserts out of it so far, and I probably only will make desserts. They have all turned out great except for when I tried to make candy. I don't think I got it to the correct temperature, and it was super hard to clean up. I love baking and Harry Potter though so... perfect gift.
I checked the book out from the library and the food looked SOOO good!!!