HP Holidays

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
Have you ever done a Harry Potter-themed holiday? Maybe you decorated a tree or had a Halloween party? Show us!

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
A friend is doing a HP themed tree this year, I'll try to get some pics from her to post once she sets it up!
Mine is going to be Ravenclaw-inspired this year. (Bronze and navy, bits of silver just to break it up.) I do have a cute mini tree with "floating" candles as well. No hats or scarves or anything but lots of stars and moons and house colours :giggle:

My boyfriend is a Gryffindor so we swap between our house colours each year. It's kind of fun because we get sort of the classy modern colours on Ravenclaw years and the more classic red and gold on his years.

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Mine is going to be Ravenclaw-inspired this year. (Bronze and navy, bits of silver just to break it up.) I do have a cute mini tree with "floating" candles as well. No hats or scarves or anything but lots of stars and moons and house colours :giggle:

My boyfriend is a Gryffindor so we swap between our house colours each year. It's kind of fun because we get sort of the classy modern colours on Ravenclaw years and the more classic red and gold on his years.
Oh how fun! You'll have to post pictures when it's up. I think I may do a Slytherin inspired thing next year, ours is Disney this year because..I'm just obsessed haha.

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
I always wanted to do a harry potter themed holiday story
There is a holiday story challenge going on right now - you ought to check it out! This thread is mostly for HP-themed holiday decorations. So if you did like a Harry Potter Christmas tree or a Harry Potter Valentine's Day date. :)