Hi guys, reply to this and say what your favorite HP ship is. I will love any Cedmione story

Okay is it just me or does Snily not make sense in so many ways, you can find all the reasons on my status. Any Snily shippers I’m so sorry but I just doesn’t work
I think Snily can work, but it has to be done just right.

Love is an odd emotion that can be expressed through many ways. You can love a friend, but not romantically, but it can also be one sided too. So, maybe this is one of the ways they think about when they write Snily?

MissLacybee

maybe he was in love with the idea of being in love? Like in Twelfth Night?
I agree. I feel like Snape was obsessed with Lily, but he didn't love her for her friendship or her ideals. He hated the cause she believed in (standing up for muggleborns), hated the people she loved (Harry, Petunia, James and Remus, to name a few) and actively went out of his way to hurt them, even though he knew it would hurt her. That's not love. I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not love. Also, Snape's patronus didn't complement Lily's, as James' did. It was exactly the same as hers, which again shows obsession rather than love.

Griffyndors_Army12

I agree. I feel like Snape was obsessed with Lily, but he didn't love her for her friendship or her ideals. He hated the cause she believed in (standing up for muggleborns), hated the people she loved (Harry, Petunia, James and Remus, to name a few) and actively went out of his way to hurt them, even though he knew it would hurt her. That's not love. I don't know what it is, but it's definitely not love. Also, Snape's patronus didn't complement Lily's, as James' did. It was exactly the same as hers, which again shows obsession rather than love.
I think that is a perfectly worded statement, and your right. I mean he never realised that he never had love, it just wasn’t there. And even if he did love her in that way, she would never love him like she loved James and Harry and Petunia and so on.

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

However, Tonks had the same patronus as Lupin

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Yeah, I was saying earlier Jily is a warm and friendly relationship. Snily is a picture of the Malfoy family in a dark room where no one is smiling
“Come on Sev! Cheer up! It’s Christmas! Don’t be such a Scrooge!” Said Lily excitedly.

“Yes, well, it’s hard to be cheerful when Potter’s giving you the stink eye from the Gryffindor table,” grumbled Severus.

“Well there’s only one way to cure you!” Lily grinned

“Cure? But I’m not ill! I don’t like that look of yours...”

“Muggle Christmas traditions!” Lily said, loudly enough for the whole Great Hall to hear. This just increased James’ stink eye and made Sirius start mimicking James’ pose.

“Wha- I never agreed to this!”

“Too bad, you’re doing it!” Exclaimed Lily, dragging her best friend from the table before he had even finished his food and taking him to the kitchens.

“Christmas Tradition 1, Gingerbread houses!” Cried Lily, clapping her hands excitedly.

The table was laden with candy canes, sugar plums, gum drops, icing, sprinkles, peppermint creams, peppermint sweets, the odd peppermint toad (yes, Lily loved peppermint) or two and many other decorations. There were also (of course) pieces of gingerbread.

“Cavities,” muttered Severus, “high blood sugar levels, diabe-”

“Oh don’t be such a wet blanket Sev! This’ll be fun!” said Lily.

"Fun?! B-but- Oh fine!"

"Yay! Ok, first off, we take the gingerbread pieces and stick them together with the icing so that they resemble a house.

Something I wrote for a Snily one-shot. I honestly think this would be their dynamic.

Griffyndors_Army12

“Come on Sev! Cheer up! It’s Christmas! Don’t be such a Scrooge!” Said Lily excitedly.

“Yes, well, it’s hard to be cheerful when Potter’s giving you the stink eye from the Gryffindor table,” grumbled Severus.

“Muggle Christmas traditions!” Lily said, loudly enough for the whole Great Hall to hear. This just increased James’ stink eye and made Sirius start mimicking James’ pose.

“Too bad, you’re doing it!” Exclaimed Lily, dragging her best friend from the table before he had even finished his food and taking him to the kitchens.

“Christmas Tradition 1, Gingerbread houses!” Cried Lily, clapping her hands excitedly.

The table was laden with candy canes, sugar plums, gum drops, icing, sprinkles, peppermint creams, peppermint sweets, the odd peppermint toad (yes, Lily loved peppermint) or two and many other decorations. There were also (of course) pieces of gingerbread.

"Fun?! B-but- Oh fine!"

"Yay! Ok, first off, we take the gingerbread pieces and stick them together with the icing so that they resemble a house.

Something I wrote for a Snily one-shot. I honestly think this would be their dynamic.
I can see that, lily being fun and cheerful and Snape just being annoyed

InkAndMagic

"Fun?! B-but- Oh fine!"

I like this! It's fun! I like it, but not as a snilly, as a one shot lilly and snape frienship! I ship them as friends!