Help please

Charlie_Lupin

A girl unknown to her origin. She’s unable to communicate. She runs into someone very known and little did she know...a dark secret is about to reveal. Who is this mysterious figure? And can she find out what darkness lurks within or around her?

How does that sound?

Adwan

Oh please, i would be very much obliged if you read the rest of the chapters and tell me. I am Greek and i am not sure i am writing properly

Adwan

Oh you will have to wait a chapter or two for intimate moments but you will get to see some of their feelings and also fights. But draco is a darling.... Oh i am about tell you the plot!!! I ll notify you for the next chapter

Adwan

Charlie, I dont want to be a brat, and I haven't even finished the first chapter, but I want to tell you this, Molly Prewett is much older than the Marauders. James had his son when he was 20. If Harry and Ron have the same age and Bill, Molly's firstborn has a 9-year difference with Ron. It doesn't add up. Except if it serves a purpose. I really like though the way you write, I like the structure and the smooth language. I am sorry again...