Heavenly Sword And Dragon Slaying Sabre

Bookpanda12

Hi, I know many of you guys haven’t watched this (maybe because it has Mandarin) but there’s One in 2019 and it’s super good, it’s free on YouTube. This is my favorite show! You can also watch it with english subtitles.

E52F0302-85DD-4C7A-BFA7-63301B6D44C0.jpeg BTW, who’s your fav character? mine is Zhou Zhiruo

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Hi, I know many of you guys haven’t watched this (maybe because it has Mandarin) but there’s One in 2019 and it’s super good, it’s free on YouTube. This is my favorite show! You can also watch it with english subtitles.

View attachment 269 BTW, who’s your fav character? mine is Zhou Zhiruo
I haven't watched this before but gave you seen the Chinese children's tv shows e.g. 大头儿子小头爸爸 (I probably made at least one mistake but it should translate to 'big head son, small head dad')

TheRavenpuffPoet

Is a new movies coming out from that serie?
No. :( But Liv and Maddie is still my fave...sorry I like it over descendants...and for all the people who don't have cable: DOWNLOAD DISNEY NOW! It gives you free Disney Channel episodes every Monday! I don't have cable personally, so I used to watch Wild Kratts too! YES EVEN WHEN I WAS A TWEEN, CONVERSATION OVER.