Harry, Ron, and Hermione's Compartment

Echo_Slytherclaw

I have ideas that are totally random, and some that our kinda cool, but they are all in flashes... you know? So I suggest writing down the ‘flashes’ or ideas (even if you think they are stupid) somewhere. You can choose the best one and make a story!
Just get an idea, and create a new story. Write whatever comes to your mind at that moment. Just remember, the first attempt doesn't have to be the one that you publish. All of the amazing authors on here (@Bookpanda12, @dew_drops, @WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter, @TheRavenpuffPoet, @Ravenclaw4Ever, and many more) all started from one place, the beginng. And now look where they are! On top of the HPFF world!

Echo_Slytherclaw

Just get an idea, and create a new story. Write whatever comes to your mind at that moment. Just remember, the first attempt doesn't have to be the one that you publish. All of the amazing authors on here (@Bookpanda12, @dew_drops, @WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter, @TheRavenpuffPoet, @Ravenclaw4Ever, and many more) all started from one place, the beginng. And now look where they are! On top of the HPFF world!
Oh, I'm not in that list cuz my stories are trash but people still like them for some reason

Echo_Slytherclaw

Um... how am on that list?!

My stories are horrible lol ;p But thank you, that makes me feel happy!!!

@Midnight_Slytherin, your stories are really good!