Fred and George's Compartment

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
"Do you have any idea how much work goes into U-No-Poo? We're practically geniuses! Surely, you don't think you can do better." Fred or George said. They looked so much alike that it was hard to tell them apart.

Think up an invention that would go well in Fred and George's joke shop. Describe it to them in detail.

Kamiccola

Imagine a little enchanted attachment that you sneak onto someone’s wand. When they try to use it, they break into a dance.

The type of dance depends on what type of person they are.

I imagine Dumbledore would start river-dancing while McGonagall would do the tango!

I call it Endancement.

Now, I want to write a story about it. I’m totally using this idea.

Last edited:

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
Imagine a little enchanted attachment that you sneak onto someone’s wand. When they try to use it, they break into a dance.

The type of dance depends on what type of person they are.

I imagine Dumbledore would start river-dancing while McGonagall would do the tango!

I call it Endancement.

Now, I want to write a story about it. I’m totally using this idea.
Really clever idea!

Ronnie Deaver

HPFF Logistical CoFounder
Staff member
Is it just me or is something going on on the forum? The threads are disappearing? Feeling a bit paranoid now.
We're taking feedback and improving/adjusting/testing new ideas on the forums in real time.

We generally avoid deleting anything and instead move it somewhere else where it can continue to provide value to members.

If you have any questions @Ashley Marie works on these forums full time and can answer anything you throw at her!

Thank you,
-R

Ashley Marie

Headmaster
Staff member
Is it just me or is something going on on the forum? The threads are disappearing? Feeling a bit paranoid now.

Hey!
Super perfect location for the prank comment :ROFLMAO:. I’m looking at the forum and constantly thinking of how to improve and get more positive interaction. We thought the train cars being a bit more personalized and geared towards our favorite houses and characters would build more community. Ultimately, that’s the goal - to build a community where people want to come together to chat about everything from HP fanfiction to HP in general and anything else.
I am all ears for feedback anytime, and right now, any forums we’ve hidden aren’t totally gone - they’re just private so if people want old content back, we can work it back in!
Hope this helps explain the new and missing content.

-Ashley

JMilz

Head of Ravenclaw House
hey can i be in your story
Hey Shotaboy,

This thread probably isn't the best place for that discussion. If you'd like to chat, feel free to start a private conversation with me by clicking on my avatar and then clicking "Start Conversation".