Finding Fanfiction

temutter

Does anyone recognize the following next gen fanfic and can help me find it:
The main character is friends with Albus. Her and James become close, but a radio host (I think his name was Aiden?) visits the school and she dates him for awhile. She ends up breaking up with him because she realizes she loves James. He finds out they broke up while in an on-air interview with the guy and flies from the interview to her.
The story was pre-shut down HPFF. I read it a long time ago and have been looking for it, but cant remember the name or author and can't find it. Thank you!

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Can someone create a hunger games/HP next gen AU story? It's because I've been wanting to read the Hunger Games and I love HP next gen. I don't like horror though so if this story will include horror, can you create a the Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe/HP next gen story?

Does anyone recognize the following next gen fanfic and can help me find it:
The main character is friends with Albus. Her and James become close, but a radio host (I think his name was Aiden?) visits the school and she dates him for awhile. She ends up breaking up with him because she realizes she loves James. He finds out they broke up while in an on-air interview with the guy and flies from the interview to her.
The story was pre-shut down HPFF. I read it a long time ago and have been looking for it, but cant remember the name or author and can't find it. Thank you!
I've never heard of this but there was one story slightly similar which I loved. It was Brighter Than Sunshine by RavenclawFTW and I found it amazing.

There was this Scorose one-shot I read a while ago and I've been trying to find for ages. It's about Scorpius having a job as a sort of auror/unspeakable and whilst he's away, Rose finds out she's pregnant.

ChaosGods

Hello,
I am searching for HP fanfic that I read over five years ago. So I don't remember the author or the title, but I remember quite a lot about the story itself.

Harry has a twin sister, I think her name is Lilith.
She lives in America.
Remus is her godfather.
When she and Harry are introduced, she is very upset about how Dursley treated Harry. Something about the cat's door in Harry's bedroom door.
They go to MOM. Harry is quite protective of her and is quite unhappy when she flirts with some people.
The golden trio and she meet Draco Malfoy in Diagon alley, who is quickly interested in her. He is quite upset when he sees Potter with her.

Her love interest is Neville, whom she marries later in life.
She decides or accepts a mission from Dumbledore to save Draco, who is interested in her.
Snape has his own plan for her since she looks like Lily. He ambushes her and Harry after they defeat Voldemort.

She introduces Harry to her foster parents and friends (her best friend's name is Monroe, she is good looking and rich, some of her friends are muggles) in America.
About America, I can remember a special drink that can be anything you want it to be... Coca-cola, ice-tea....
She knows how to drive a car, in a similar way to Knight's bus.
Harry is very angry when he meets Umbridge in America.

The story has a sequel about Pansy and Narcissa trying to bring Draco back to life using a ritual powered by children's laughter. Lilith dreams about Draco but is also happily married to Nevile. So about the ritual, when children laugh, their parents get hit with a green light(killing curse) which leaves a lightning bolt mark behind.

Hopefully, we can find it.
Also sorry about grammar and spelling but English isn't my first language.

Hello,

I've been on a quest for some time to find some really good stories about Sirius Black on HPFF. I wonder what do you recommend the most? I've liked Periphery by my_voice_rising but besides that I don't seem to get much luck.
You should read Sanctuary by CyborgSquirrel! It starts when Remus is 5 (1965ish) then jumps to their time At hogwarts. It’s over 100k works with just 1st year. The author is giving 1st year an actual plot. Plus realistic feeling marauder dynamic plus awesome world building. And Remus thinks he can transmit his lycanthropy via touch so he thinks he can’t touch anyone. I’m doing a terrible job explaining it but if you should go check it out. Also there’s eventual wolfstar and Jily and will end in 1985 with a happy no death ending (I assume we’re still on year one)

Can anyone recommend me some good wolfstar fics? it really doesn't matter if its completed or not, i just want to read.
You should go read CyborgSquirrel’s Sanctuary! It’s a huge slow burn tho we’re talking 100k words and it’s still in 1st year. It has good grammar, punctuation and spelling. It has a real plot and the author has said that it’ll end in 1985 with a presumably happy ending. It’s incomplete but so good.
Also you could check out my story Sirius makes a choice if you like found family. Sirius and Remus raise Harry together and it’s pretty angsty at first but gets super fluffy.
Or read ‘The lost Generation’ on Ao3 it’s super long and is almost finished 132 chapters at my last check. It’s got good wolfstar and Jily. It also explores Regulus, Snape and briefly andromeda

MCRG

You should go read CyborgSquirrel’s Sanctuary! It’s a huge slow burn tho we’re talking 100k words and it’s still in 1st year. It has good grammar, punctuation and spelling. It has a real plot and the author has said that it’ll end in 1985 with a presumably happy ending. It’s incomplete but so good.
Also you could check out my story Sirius makes a choice if you like found family. Sirius and Remus raise Harry together and it’s pretty angsty at first but gets super fluffy.
Or read ‘The lost Generation’ on Ao3 it’s super long and is almost finished 132 chapters at my last check. It’s got good wolfstar and Jily. It also explores Regulus, Snape and briefly andromeda
Sirius makes a choice by Shadow the Pup is the best wolfstar fanfic I've ever read and I've just finished reading Chapter 21