FFRP Anyone?

Ginny Lovegood

"Honestly, I feel like the sorting hat was having an off day that year. I mean, he sang the school song rather than made up one," Deadpanned Grecia.
"I know sure the sorting hat had brain damage. But I'm happy I made Hufflepuff. Though maybe becoming a Sythering might of made me date Albus soone-" Live clapped her hands over her mouth, watching for Alison's reaction.

Please don't be mad. She begged.

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

"Slytherin? I can see why you see me as one, but I thought my Hufflepuff robes would be a dead giveaway!" Liv joked. "But if it really bothers you, Alice and Rox are helping me and they are the most Huflepuffy Hufflepuffs ever existing.
"How come I didn't know you're a Hufflepuff? I mean I'm a Hufflepuff prefect and one year older than you. Surely we've crossed paths at least once, I'm even best friends with Lucy Weasley!" Grecia threw her hands up in exasperation.

Bookpanda12

"I know sure the sorting hat had brain damage. But I'm happy I made Hufflepuff. Though maybe becoming a Sythering might of made me date Albus soone-" Live clapped her hands over her mouth, watching for Alison's reaction.

Please don't be mad. She begged.
“It’s ok! Honestly!” Alison cried, she hated it when people did that, she wasn’t like her parents

Ginny Lovegood

“It’s ok! Honestly!” Alison cried, she hated it when people did that, she wasn’t like her parents
"I know, but I'm just so afraid to tell Scorpius... not that he'll judge me, since he's best friends with Albus, but he treats me like a little sister. So overprotective... Alison, I hope for you he won't be as bad when you start liking boys," Liv sighed.

Now Alison knew, but her parents, her aunt and her other cousin didn't.

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

"I know, but I'm just so afraid to tell Scorpius... not that he'll judge me, since he's best friends with Albus, but he treats me like a little sister. So overprotective... Alison, I hope for you he won't be as bad when you start liking boys," Liv sighed.

Now Alison knew, but her parents, her aunt and her other cousin didn't.
"Yes, well we all know Scorpius, he signed a pact with Albus for Merlin's sake!" Said Grecia

Ginny Lovegood

“but I’m not you! I don’t want to have my First Kiss with the wrong person!” Alison said.
Liv rolled her eyes at her little cousin.

"Obviously not. But it could happen. I had my first kiss with Albus' brother, and look at where I am now! And Scorpius had his first kiss with- no he swore me not to tell," Liv grinned.

Bookpanda12

Liv rolled her eyes at her little cousin.

"Obviously not. But it could happen. I had my first kiss with Albus' brother, and look at where I am now! And Scorpius had his first kiss with- no he swore me not to tell," Liv grinned.
“WHAT? You had your first kiss with JAMES?” ALison asked, “and tell me who it is!”