FFRP Anyone?

Bookpanda12

Before the librarian could berate her anymore, Alison rushed out of the library and tapped Grecia on the shoulder.

"Oh, I didn't know I'd see you this soon!" Exclaimed Grecia in surprise.

"Yes, well I wanted to ask you something before you left," Replied Alison confidently.

"What was it?"

"Well," Alison began.

"I don't like that look on your face. It's your I'm-about-to-abuse-your-power-as-a-prefect look," Interrupted Grecia.

"You've just hit the nail on the head. I was wondering whether you could take me to the kitchens tonight since I heard my brother say something about a kitchen in Hogwarts and that he wanted to meet his best friend Albus there," Alison said in a rush.

Grecia let out a laugh. "You want to find out who his crush is, don't you?"
“You got me” Alison grinned. Grecia laughed again and shook her head.
“Sure,“ Grecia said. “I’ll show you after lunch”

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

“You got me” Alison grinned. Grecia laughed again and shook her head.
“Sure,“ Grecia said. “I’ll show you after lunch”
it said after dinner in the evening sooo...

"Thanks!" Called Alison.

Grecia chuckled to herself. "Second years these days," She shook her head then headed towards her common room.

Oops

“FIRST YEAR!” Alison shouted, even though she was a bit older, people still mistaken her for a second year
At 10 pm

"Psst, Alison, over here!" Grecia whisper-shouted from under the cloak.

"Where?" Asked Alison confusedly.

"Urghhh, bloody cloak," Grecia stepped out from under the cloak.

"An invisibility cloak?!" Exclaimed Alison in surprise.

"Be quiet! And yes, it is an invisibility cloak, I borrowed it from Albus' older brother, now let's go!"

"Why doesn't Albus have the cloak then?" Questioned Alison.

"He and Scorpius ate dinner in the kitchen and have stayed there since," Grecia replied as if it were the simplest answer in the world.

Bookpanda12

At 10 pm

"Psst, Alison, over here!" Grecia whisper-shouted from under the cloak.

"Where?" Asked Alison confusedly.

"Urghhh, bloody cloak," Grecia stepped out from under the cloak.

"An invisibility cloak?!" Exclaimed Alison in surprise.

"Be quiet! And yes, it is an invisibility cloak, I borrowed it from Albus' older brother, now let's go!"

"Why doesn't Albus have the cloak then?" Questioned Alison.

"He and Scorpius ate dinner in the kitchen and have stayed there since," Grecia replied as if it were the simplest answer in the world.
“Oh.” Alison said. “How do you know?”

Ginny Lovegood

“What?” Alison asked, she hated not knowing anything; a trait inherited from her mother
Olivia-Lydia watched as a girl from Slytherin talked to the air. But that couldn't be right, she could hear another voice...

I must be going crazy... she thought to herself.

But Albus, her boyfriend, had an invisibility cloak. What if...
She walked over to the girl, turned to the air, and said,

"Why hello there person under invisibility cloak!"

Causing the Slytherin girl (who as, she as she approached her, realized it was her cousin Allison Malfoy), to jump.

In my story, Olivia-Lydia is cousins with Scorpius, soooooo...

Olivia-Lydia watched as a girl from Slytherin talked to the air. But that couldn't be right, she could hear another voice...

I must be going crazy... she thought to herself.

But Albus, her boyfriend, had an invisibility cloak. What if...
She walked over to the girl, turned to the air, and said,

"Why hello there person under invisibility cloak!"

Causing the Slytherin girl (who as, she as she approached her, realized it was her cousin Allison Malfoy), to jump.

In my story, Olivia-Lydia is cousins with Scorpius, soooooo...
"Oh fuck, I told you to speak quietly Alison!" Cried Grecia.

Bookpanda12

"Ok, well I guess all tell you since Rox, Alice, Albus and I were planning on getting them together this Hogsmeade weekend. It's Rose!" Liv said excitedly.
“ROSE?!” As in that Weasley girl?” Alison said. ‘It couldn’t be, Rose as in that stuck up stupid know-it-all?’ She thought

Ginny Lovegood

“ROSE?!” As in that Weasley girl?” Alison said. ‘It couldn’t be, Rose as in that stuck up stupid know-it-all?’ She thought
"yeah..." Liv said carefully. "do you not like her or something?"

Something dawned on Liv.

"Don't believe anything your parents say about the Weasley's and muggle-borns like that. It's all really stupid stuff. If I hadn't been sorted into Hufflepuff, my parents would have brainwashed me into believing all those lies! And isn't invisible girl a muggleborn anyways? I know you're not like them, Alison!" Liv ranted, angry at her aunt and uncle for having brainwashed poor innocent Alison.

Bookpanda12

"yeah..." Liv said carefully. "do you not like her or something?"

Something dawned on Liv.

"Don't believe anything your parents say about the Weasley's and muggle-borns like that. It's all really stupid stuff. If I hadn't been sorted into Hufflepuff, my parents would have brainwashed me into believing all those lies! And isn't invisible girl a muggleborn anyways? I know you're not like them, Alison!" Liv ranted, angry at her aunt and uncle for having brainwashed poor innocent Alison.
“Sorry! I just...” Alison trailed off. What made her say that?

Ginny Lovegood

“Sorry! I just...” Alison trailed off. What made her say that?
"Sorry, I exagerrated it's just..." Liv trailed off.

She knew exactly why she was touchy. She still had to tel her family about her relationship with Albus, and that was definitely not going to be easy.

"Hey, do you want to help us get Rose and Scorpius together?" She proposed.

"Sorry, I exagerrated it's just..." Liv trailed off.

She knew exactly why she was touchy. She still had to tel her family about her relationship with Albus, and that was definitely not going to be easy.

"Hey, do you want to help us get Rose and Scorpius together?" She proposed.
"No, nope, nada, we are not getting them together," Grecia said, shaking her head worriedly. "With you two Slytherins working together, anything could go wrong."