FFRP Anyone?

Ginny Lovegood

"I personally love Pansy's! I don't know, I'm a 6th year, so this Transfiguration may be a little hard for you if it's hard for me. No offense," Liv lets her head fall onto the table. "Oh, why did I take N.E.W.T. Level Transfiguration?"

She turns to Liam, who was being awfully quiet.

"What year are you?"

Charlie_Lupin

"I personally love Pansy's! I don't know, I'm a 6th year, so this Transfiguration may be a little hard for you if it's hard for me. No offense," Liv lets her head fall onto the table. "Oh, why did I take N.E.W.T. Level Transfiguration?"

She turns to Liam, who was being awfully quiet.

"What year are you?"
"Depends," He said with a chuckle "N.E.W.T? My mum told me I should do that soon...Even though I am in 3rd year but oh well," He chuckles

"What exactly do you need help and I might be able to help, doesn't really matter if you are 3 years older," He gives a awkward chuckle

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

Name: Grecia Bronwyn Alexanders
Appearance: Brunette, wavy hair; green/hazel eyes (she's got heterochromia)
Skills: Blowing things up (she's clumsy), Herbology, Care of Magical Creatures
Equipment: Wand, duh
Weaknesses: Louis and Christian, her best friends, especially Louis since she has a crush on him; Transfig; Charms; Potions (those three lessons since she has a liability to explosions)
Magic: Yes but her older brother is a squib
Family: Susan Bones, Graham Alexanders (Graham is a muggle)
Backstory: Has known her best friends Louis Longbottom and Christian Scamander since she was a baby (Christian is the older brother of Lorcan and Lysander)
Personality: bubbly, hyper, charismatic, helpful, etc.
Theme Song: Keep your head up by Andy Grammer, Riptide by Vance Joy, If you could be anywhere by Tom Felton or Runaway baby by Bruno Mars
House: Hufflepuff

(I may edit this in the future)

Last edited:

Bookpanda12

All right!
Three plus me. Small, but not necessarily a bad thing. We have some interest. If anyone else sees this, know that new people are always wanted and welcome.

Character sheet time!
This is what lets other RPers (roleplayers--I'm going to expand all the abbreviations I catch myself using, for now, to try and prevent miscommunication and confusion) know about your character. It also serves to reign people in a bit and cut down on the number of OP (over-powered) characters we have running amok.
Name:
Skills:
Equipment:
Weaknesses:
Magic:
Family:
Backstory:
Personality:

Theme Song:
Things in italics are optional, and, well, most of this is just suggestion. I know a guy who subcategorizes the appearance section down to the color of the character's left eye. You can be vague, you can be specific. This is a guide.

Here's a filled in example, as a reference.
Name: Melanie Henrietta Lewis
Age: 11 [Any notes you want to specify that aren't specifically relevant can be inserted like this for clarity]
Hogwarts Year: 1st
Appearance: Dark brown hair, bangs. Average height. Brown eyes.
Skills: Mel's intelligent, but not brilliantly so. She's compassionate and a decent intermediary in an argument. [These can be as detailed as you want. "Exceptionally skilled a embroidering images of happy blue elephants on doilies" is a perfectly valid skill. :p]
Weaknesses: Often puts others before herself. Easily distracted and taken advantage of when she isn't paying attention. Mel's also young and won't always see the bigger picture.
Magic: Yes. [I've been imagining a Hogwarts based RP here, so at least at the beginning, most characters will be witches/wizards. Unless any of you disagree, in which case, speak up!]
Family: Three older brothers, a third year, a fifth year, and a sixth year. She isn't all that close with any of them. Her parents have jobs working in the Ministry of Magic.
Backstory: Mel's grown up overshadowed by her siblings. No weird tragic, traumatic accidents occured during her childhood. She's very excited to attend Hogwarts. [Here is where you'd explain the reason your character is so depressed, dark, and moody, should that be the case. Like OP characters, a few of those are okay, but too many are overwhelming.]
And that's about it. I stuck the character sheets in spoilers out of habit, but since we're still quite small and these seem to be not all that long, not doing that probably would be okay too.
If you have any questions, ever, feel free to ask them here or PM (private message--is there a different term for that around here?)
I look forward to seeing your characters!
All right!
Three plus me. Small, but not necessarily a bad thing. We have some interest. If anyone else sees this, know that new people are always wanted and welcome.

Character sheet time!
This is what lets other RPers (roleplayers--I'm going to expand all the abbreviations I catch myself using, for now, to try and prevent miscommunication and confusion) know about your character. It also serves to reign people in a bit and cut down on the number of OP (over-powered) characters we have running amok.
Name:
Skills:
Equipment:
Weaknesses:
Magic:
Family:
Backstory:
Personality:

Theme Song:
Things in italics are optional, and, well, most of this is just suggestion. I know a guy who subcategorizes the appearance section down to the color of the character's left eye. You can be vague, you can be specific. This is a guide.

Here's a filled in example, as a reference.
Name: Melanie Henrietta Lewis
Age: 11 [Any notes you want to specify that aren't specifically relevant can be inserted like this for clarity]
Hogwarts Year: 1st
Appearance: Dark brown hair, bangs. Average height. Brown eyes.
Skills: Mel's intelligent, but not brilliantly so. She's compassionate and a decent intermediary in an argument. [These can be as detailed as you want. "Exceptionally skilled a embroidering images of happy blue elephants on doilies" is a perfectly valid skill. :p]
Weaknesses: Often puts others before herself. Easily distracted and taken advantage of when she isn't paying attention. Mel's also young and won't always see the bigger picture.
Magic: Yes. [I've been imagining a Hogwarts based RP here, so at least at the beginning, most characters will be witches/wizards. Unless any of you disagree, in which case, speak up!]
Family: Three older brothers, a third year, a fifth year, and a sixth year. She isn't all that close with any of them. Her parents have jobs working in the Ministry of Magic.
Backstory: Mel's grown up overshadowed by her siblings. No weird tragic, traumatic accidents occured during her childhood. She's very excited to attend Hogwarts. [Here is where you'd explain the reason your character is so depressed, dark, and moody, should that be the case. Like OP characters, a few of those are okay, but too many are overwhelming.]
And that's about it. I stuck the character sheets in spoilers out of habit, but since we're still quite small and these seem to be not all that long, not doing that probably would be okay too.
If you have any questions, ever, feel free to ask them here or PM (private message--is there a different term for that around here?)
I look forward to seeing your characters!

Name: Alison Malfoy
Appearance: dirty blonde hair, grey blue eyes (girl)
Skills: still deciding
Equipment:
Weaknesses: still deciding
Magic: Yes
Family: Mum: Hermione Malfoy Dad: Draco Malfoy Siblings: Rose and Scorpius
Backstory: before Alison was 11, she lived as a Muggle As she was cursed.
Personality: Stubborn

Theme Song: N/A

Last edited:
Name: Anjali Patel (Anu)

Appearance: Half-Brit half-Asian girl with long, dark hair and dimples

Skills: Is reasonably good at Quidditch (Especially chaser)

Equipment: Golden heart pendant hanging off a necklace swung around her neck, Wand: spruce wood, 10 1/2 centimetres, unicorn hair core

Weaknesses: Schoolwork (and surprises)

Magic: Yes

Family: Parvati Patel (Mother), Robert Sanderson (Father), Palak Patel (Older Sister)

Backstory: Was sorted into Hufflepuff in her first year and advised for the Quidditch team but failed tryouts and is working hard to try more, her sister is in Gryffindor and top of the class so she is a bit behind in her studies as her mother and father advise her to. (In her second year)

Personality: Stubborn, sweet, and a bit annoying

Theme Song: N/A

House:
Hufflepuff

(Great Hall, Monday 8:30 AM)

Anu slipped into the Great Hall unnoticed, she climbed into her seat at the edge of the Hufflepuff table and slid out a piece of parchment paper and worked on her Potions homework. She clearly couldn't think with all that had gone down in her head, "Ah, gracious!" She exclaimed, pulling out her empty ink container, "Anyone here have any extra ink?" Heads turned away from her.

Bookpanda12

(Great Hall, Monday 8:30 AM)

Anu slipped into the Great Hall unnoticed, she climbed into her seat at the edge of the Hufflepuff table and slid out a piece of parchment paper and worked on her Potions homework. She clearly couldn't think with all that had gone down in her head, "Ah, gracious!" She exclaimed, pulling out her empty ink container, "Anyone here have any extra ink?" Heads turned away from her.
Alison was passing the table and heard her. Her friends were distracted so she quickly and silently slipped a black ink pot in Anu’s bag.
“You can keep it. Don’t tell anyone.” Alison said fearfully. If her Mother and Father heard that she helped a Hufflepuff... she didn’t know why she helped her, perhaps it was because Anu helped her earlier.

Last edited:

Alison was passing the table and heard her. Her friends were distracted so she quickly and silently slipped a black ink pot in Anu’s bag.
“You can keep it. Don’t tell anyone.” Alison said fearfully. If her Mother and Father heard that she helped a Hufflepuff... she didn’t know why she helped her, perhaps it was because Anu helped her earlier.
"I didn't know you were so kind!" Exclaimed Grecia. "Mum always told me the Malfoys were bad but you seem alright."

Alison looked at her weirdly.

"Oh, sorry I'm Grecia. Mum always says I'm too chatty for my own good but anyway, what's your name?"

Bookpanda12

"I didn't know you were so kind!" Exclaimed Grecia. "Mum always told me the Malfoys were bad but you seem alright."

Alison looked at her weirdly.

"Oh, sorry I'm Grecia. Mum always says I'm too chatty for my own good but anyway, what's your name?"
“Alison. Come on, let’s go to the library, I’m not allowed to talk to you.” Alison whispered. How could she be so careless?
They went to the library and sat in the back.
“Malfoy’s aren’t all bad.” Alison stated. She was a bit offended that Grecia said that, Alison wasn’t supposed to be nice, no.

“Alison. Come on, let’s go to the library, I’m not allowed to talk to you.” Alison whispered. How could she be so careless?
They went to the library and sat in the back.
“Malfoy’s aren’t all bad.” Alison stated. She was a bit offended that Grecia said that, Alison wasn’t supposed to be nice, no.
"Well, you've obviously proved that but mum's sometimes a bit stuck in the past because of what your family did to her friends," Grecia explained. "However, I've noticed that your brother has been bugging a friend of mine and that friend doesn't like it. I'm guessing your brother likes her but could he approach her in a different way due to the fact that his actions are a bit like bullying."

Teeny bit of Scorose since I couldn't help it.

Bookpanda12

"Well, you've obviously proved that but mum's sometimes a bit stuck in the past because of what your family did to her friends," Grecia explained. "However, I've noticed that your brother has been bugging a friend of mine and that friend doesn't like it. I'm guessing your brother likes her but could he approach her in a different way due to the fact that his actions are a bit like bullying."

Teeny bit of Scorose since I couldn't help it.
Lol

“Scorpius likes a girl? Okay, I’m going to trick him into saying that” Alison grinned. This girl was her brother‘s first crush, so she couldn’t wait to tease him about it.

Lol

“Scorpius likes a girl? Okay, I’m going to trick him into saying that” Alison grinned. This girl was her brother‘s first crush, so she couldn’t wait to tease him about it.
"I could give you a hint as to who she is... Wait, no, that would go against everything I've been taught. But I am a Hufflepuff... And Hufflepuffs are supposed to be honest..." Trailed Grecia.

Bookpanda12

"I could give you a hint as to who she is... Wait, no, that would go against everything I've been taught. But I am a Hufflepuff... And Hufflepuffs are supposed to be honest..." Trailed Grecia.
Alison smiled, she was a Slytherin, and Slytherins weren’t supposed to be nice or friendly.
“Oh well, I’ll figure it out myself, I am a Slytherin after all, and Slytherin’s are Sly” Alison said.

“Yes, you are!” Alison shouted, but was only to be hushed by the librarian.
"I'll see you later in the great hall at dinner!" Grecia shouted back, causing the librarian to shush even louder. Personally, Grecia thought that the librarian was and I quote, "a bloomin' hypocrite". Although, the librarian never was a fan of Grecia as she caused too many explosions when doing charms or transfiguration homework and she only liked Grecia when she was studying Care of Magical Creatures or Herbology.

Bookpanda12

"I'll see you later in the great hall at dinner!" Grecia shouted back, causing the librarian to shush even louder. Personally, Grecia thought that the librarian was and I quote, "a bloomin' hypocrite". Although, the librarian never was a fan of Grecia as she caused too many explosions when doing charms or transfiguration homework and she only liked Grecia when she was studying Care of Magical Creatures or Herbology.
“See you!” Alison said, smiling, it felt good to know that not everyone’s hated her. The librarian glared at Alison.
“If you glare at me or shush me, I will tell my father.” Alison warned. She hated to use her father as a threat, but the librarian was annoying.
“Fine.” The librarian said. But then added, “I can’t believe that Miss Granger had a girl like you and married that man out of all the people!” Under her breath. Alison wanted to sue the woman but couldn’t. She wasn’t mean.

“See you!” Alison said, smiling, it felt good to know that not everyone’s hated her. The librarian glared at Alison.
“If you glare at me or shush me, I will tell my father.” Alison warned. She hated to use her father as a threat, but the librarian was annoying.
“Fine.” The librarian said. But then added, “I can’t believe that Miss Granger had a girl like you and married that man out of all the people!” Under her breath. Alison wanted to sue the woman but couldn’t. She wasn’t mean.
Before the librarian could berate her anymore, Alison rushed out of the library and tapped Grecia on the shoulder.

"Oh, I didn't know I'd see you this soon!" Exclaimed Grecia in surprise.

"Yes, well I wanted to ask you something before you left," Replied Alison confidently.

"What was it?"

"Well," Alison began.

"I don't like that look on your face. It's your I'm-about-to-abuse-your-power-as-a-prefect look," Interrupted Grecia.

"You've just hit the nail on the head. I was wondering whether you could take me to the kitchens tonight since I heard my brother say something about a kitchen in Hogwarts and that he wanted to meet his best friend Albus there," Alison said in a rush.

Grecia let out a laugh. "You want to find out who his crush is, don't you?"