FFRP Anyone?

Ginny Lovegood

What page does it start on?
No idea, too long.
“No, actually, I’ll guard watch and you sleep.” Alison said, she didn’t feel sleepy, but energetic.
"Don't fall asleep Alison!" Liv warned. "Maddie said Willow doesn't know this hiding spot, but we never know where Willow could have gone."

Liv advanced on Anu's sister's (I forgot her name!) unconscious body and conjured some chains around her hands that bound her to the tree.

"In case she gets up, tell me, Alison. I know you're smart but you're also a first-year fighting against most probably a death eater. Since I'm the oldest I should most probably do the latest watch at like eleven or midnight. When you're tired you exchange with me ok? And Anu can do the last watch in the early morning."

Bookpanda12

No idea, too long.

"Don't fall asleep Alison!" Liv warned. "Maddie said Willow doesn't know this hiding spot, but we never know where Willow could have gone."

Liv advanced on Anu's sister's (I forgot her name!) unconscious body and conjured some chains around her hands that bound her to the tree.

"In case she gets up, tell me, Alison. I know you're smart but you're also a first-year fighting against most probably a death eater. Since I'm the oldest I should most probably do the latest watch at like eleven or midnight. When you're tired you exchange with me ok? And Anu can do the last watch in the early morning."
“that’s a good idea” Alison said. “You two—three go sleep”

Bookpanda12

Anu trotted off into the hallway with Liv and Maddie.

She was pretty much half-dead.
A few hours later...

Alison yawned and sighed. it was one in the morning. She remembered that her mum used to cast spells around their tents when they wer- that’s it! she could cast spells to make them safe! How could she be so stupid?

TheRavenpuffPoet

A few hours later...

Alison yawned and sighed. it was one in the morning. She remembered that her mum used to cast spells around their tents when they wer- that’s it! she could cast spells to make them safe! How could she be so stupid?
Wow it's been a while since I replied

Three hours later...(3:00 AM)

Anu tip toed to the corner where Alison sat and nodded, "I'll watch her now... I guess..."

TheRavenpuffPoet

Alison nodded, “Thanks” and fell asleep
Anu stood watch over her sister that morning. She tapped her foot against the floor several times then heard the stirring of chains against wood.

"Help..." Her sister's smile was dark and unseen, but Anu could tell it was there.

"No thanks." Anu replied and her sister looked up, "Ugh. Just you. I thought the annoying girl was still here." Anu wanted to kick her sister in the face in defense of Alison but stood still, "Who's the new Voldemort?"

"I wouldn't ask. But if you want to know I suggest you stop hiding the curse from people."

Anu sighed, her sister was hard sometimes. But hearing her for years made her used to her puny deals, "Who is it?"

Her sister sighed and rolled her eyes, "Sometimes I just don't get why you're so...persistent. It's a stupid Hufflepuff. Hufflepuffs are stupid."

Anu clenched her fist, "Yes, and?"

"Dora something. Ah I don't care, all that matters is that we recruit the Malfoys. I heard they had a daughter here..."

"So that's why you came back."

Her sister nodded, "Spot on! Do you know who it is? It would make my job MUCH EASIER."

"I don't." Anu lied, "And if I did I wouldn't tell your snotty face anyway."

Her sister sighed, "Very well then."