FFRP Anyone?

Bookpanda12

"AHH! She's alive! Step on it!" Anu screamed and jolted up on top of the chair, "GAAH!" She said as her sister rose from the ground and pulled out another wand, "Thanks for the compliment,"

"WHAT COMPLIMENT!?"

"You said I could hide things very well."

"Yes. I remember, what do you want?"

"Mum and Dad sent me. They found a new boss."

Boss, Anu had only heard that once in her life when she had been listening in to one of her parent's conversations. And no, it wasn't an actual boss. They had been talking about Voldermort.
“New boss?” Alison asked, confused

TheRavenpuffPoet

Liv sighed.

"I suppose it depends on the curse, does it not?"
"YES! YOU SHOULD-" Anu nudged her sister in the thighs, "OW-" She started but Anu interrupted her, "No. I've not killed a single person directly-"

"YES! YOU DID!"

"Shut up! I said directly! People don't know this but I can send omens...I don't ever do it intentionally, but it happened once before..." Anu's heart stopped.

Bookpanda12

"YES! YOU SHOULD-" Anu nudged her sister in the thighs, "OW-" She started but Anu interrupted her, "No. I've not killed a single person directly-"

"YES! YOU DID!"

"Shut up! I said directly! People don't know this but I can send omens...I don't ever do it intentionally, but it happened once before..." Anu's heart stopped.
“I... Can you control it?” Alison asked, trembling

Ginny Lovegood

"YES! YOU DID!"

"It's not your fault! You may be cursed, but you're not a curse! I'm sure there are ways you can control your curse," Liv said confidently. "Listen, my sister, WIllow doesn't go to Hogwarts either, but not because she's a werewolf, but she's also cursed."

Liv sighs, rubbing her head. Her family was dysfunctional, and she never shared it with anybody.

TheRavenpuffPoet

"It's not your fault! You may be cursed, but you're not a curse! I'm sure there are ways you can control your curse," Liv said confidently. "Listen, my sister, WIllow doesn't go to Hogwarts either, but not because she's a werewolf, but she's also cursed."

Liv sighs, rubbing her head. Her family was dysfunctional, and she never shared it with anybody.
"She freaking killed a boy-"

"Did not! He got sick and died! I told you I didn't kill him!"

Her sister shrugged, "His family still blames you."

"He was being an idiot!"

"You don't say..." Her sister teased and Anu glared at her with a sharp look then sighed, "She's right. I did get a boy sick...it was a mild disease but I had no idea it would kill him!"

Her sister giggled, "Was it Cancer?"

"NO! IT WAS NOT!" Anu yelled, embarrassment running into her cheeks.

"Anyways..." Her sister continued, "My name's Palak. The new boss's name is She-Who-Cannot-Be-Told."

Anu almost laughed at that. She-Who-Cannot-Be-Told, that sounded exactly like her last boss.

Bookpanda12

"She freaking killed a boy-"

"Did not! He got sick and died! I told you I didn't kill him!"

Her sister shrugged, "His family still blames you."

"He was being an idiot!"

"You don't say..." Her sister teased and Anu glared at her with a sharp look then sighed, "She's right. I did get a boy sick...it was a mild disease but I had no idea it would kill him!"

Her sister giggled, "Was it Cancer?"

"NO! IT WAS NOT!" Anu yelled, embarrassment running into her cheeks.

"Anyways..." Her sister continued, "My name's Palak. The new boss's name is She-Who-Cannot-Be-Told."

Anu almost laughed at that. She-Who-Cannot-Be-Told, that sounded exactly like her last boss.
“Why did you get him sick?” Alison asked. She made a mental note to not annoy Anu.

TheRavenpuffPoet

“Why did you get him sick?” Alison asked. She made a mental note to not annoy Anu.
"He punched me in-"

"He punched her in the nose and made her bleed. She then like silently swore to herself or something that she would make him hurt more the next time she saw him and that was how things ramped up. Plus to the fact he was my best friend! HOW COULD YOU ANU!"

"Gee! I told you it was an accident!" Palak rolled her eyes and looked to Alison, "Tell me your secret. You look like a secret keeper."

"She's not gonna tell a brat like-" Anu started but Palak shushed her, "I want to hear it from the girl."

Bookpanda12

"He punched me in-"

"He punched her in the nose and made her bleed. She then like silently swore to herself or something that she would make him hurt more the next time she saw him and that was how things ramped up. Plus to the fact he was my best friend! HOW COULD YOU ANU!"

"Gee! I told you it was an accident!" Palak rolled her eyes and looked to Alison, "Tell me your secret. You look like a secret keeper."

"She's not gonna tell a brat like-" Anu started but Palak shushed her, "I want to hear it from the girl."
“I... well, since you told me, I suppose...” Alison trailed off. “I... I’m not prejudiced like my brother”

TheRavenpuffPoet

“I... well, since you told me, I suppose...” Alison trailed off. “I... I’m not prejudiced like my brother”
"Aw come on! Anu never makes friends with boring people...are you sure there are no secrets to share? You do know our little one..." Palak started. Anu knew instantly what she was doing.

It was a death eater trick. Anu just hoped Alison would know what to answer with. Please don't tell her anything, Anu begged.

Bookpanda12

"Aw come on! Anu never makes friends with boring people...are you sure there are no secrets to share? You do know our little one..." Palak started. Anu knew instantly what she was doing.

It was a death eater trick. Anu just hoped Alison would know what to answer with. Please don't tell her anything, Anu begged.
“Little one?” Alison asked

Adolferubis

Name: Adolfe Rubis
Appearance: brown hair, heart shaped face, grim blue eyes
Skills: Transfiguration, History of Magic, Potions, loves to laugh
Weaknesses: ignorant,
Magic: halfblood
Family: Parents: Cecilia and Concord Rubis
Backstory: Went from Durmstrang to Slytherin after being at Durmstrang.(for the Triwizard tournament(hope you dont mind)
House: Slytherin
Theme Song: Monster Skillet
6E73B805-F99C-4712-83F5-EE0C6E7E1328.png