Fanfiction Recomendations

TheRavenpuffPoet

I have a lot of fanfic recomendations since Bunnypuff and I like to read TOO MUCH and I think our head might look like giant watermelons by now.

Anyway, I'll include a list below of some of our favorites!

Phoenix by BlackRose823 @BlackRose823

Raye Fudge is your typical, rebellious teen witch. Spunky and highly opinionated, Raye is always the center of whatever group she's in. Hailing from New York City, she's spends every school year at Hogwarts under the watchful eye of her uncle, Cornelius Fudge. Her father is a reformed Death Eater and no one is quite sure how the two Fudge brothers reconciled their differences. But, on the warm summer night of her 16th birthday, Raye will learn of the horrifying promise her father made to his brother to be released from Azakaban. A promise that will change the young witch's life forever.

*I'm reposting all chapters I wrote as a teen exactly as I had them back then, no editing. Chapters 10 and on will all be new additions I write in my adulthood. I hope you can bear with the immarturity of my youngerself's writing and enjoy the story as I continue it :)*

Trouble | D.M. by GGslytherin @GGslytherin

Maddison Wallace's sixth year at Hogwarts didn't go as expected.
The big decisions that lay ahead of her were about to cause her Trouble.
Trouble just seemed to follow Maddie wherever she went.

Love, heartache, laughter and of course lots of trouble.

*Alternate Universe*

Ninja Harry by GredandForgeRock

And Ninja Ginny too. How they defeated the dark lord with humor duing Harry's fifth year. AU

The Riddle of the Room of Requirement by dew_drops @dew_drops

In 6th year. Hermione is sure Draco isn't a Death Eater. But of course, she isn't right in EVERYTHING.

When Draco acts suspiciously, she follows him and ends up in the Room of Requirement. Alone. With him. That's wonderful. She is stuck in there with him for Merlin knows how long, and eventually find out eachother's deepest, darkest secrets. Or at least, Draco's.

"I'm a Death Eater."

"I want to help you."

Read how they survive the war, side by side. As friends. Or maybe...more?

This story follows through the sixth year until the very end. (The end is a sequel though)

The Forgotten Prophecy by dew_drops @dew_drops

Sequel to 'The Riddle of the Room of Requirement'

Hermione is on the run, and Draco needs to survive the hell in his Manor. Both might meet unexpected foes or friends... when they least expect it. What about the budding romance between the two, you ask? Will they meet? Or will they move on to someone else? Just kidding, that's not going to happen...yet.

The war, enemies, friends, and Horcruxes are all part of the duo's lives, but there's a prophecy... a forgotten prophecy which nobody has heard or remembered until now- will Fate be generous and give them a happy ending?

Words

Prison or Marriage by Bookpanda12 @Bookpanda12

Draco Malfoy will be clear of all charges if he marries Hermione Granger. Who will support them? What will happen? Will they get along?

UPDATE: I will be re-writing this story. EFFECTIVE: Dec. 10, 2020

Thank you for the 2000+ views and also, thank you to everyone who reviewed!

Alison Malfoy and the Truth Yet to be Told by Bookpanda12 @Bookpanda12

"You're a witch, Alison."

For 11 years of her life, Alison Malfoy lived as a Muggle, but that all changes on her 11th birthday. She meets her first crush, friend, and a mysterious girl who looks almost exactly like her on the way to Hogwarts. Who is this girl? And what does she have to do with Alison? What about the Dark Lord? What is he hiding? Who is he? And her parents? They seem to be hiding something too, but what?

The Selected by Bookpanda12 @Bookpanda12

It has been thirteen years since Alison Narcissa Malfoy was born. She was born to be the Princess of England and born to capture the Prince of France’s heart. Born to rule both lands. But how? Follow Alison Malfoy on this adventure.

A Potterhead in the WIzarding World by WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter @WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter

Anyways, it's basically 'me' interviewing Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and more Harry Potter Characters, with hilarious results!

Texting by WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter @WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter

Harry Potter characters get ahold of phones.

How to Survive Hogwarts by personwithnoname @personwithnoname

Kyra is happy that she is going to be a Hogwarts student but what she doesn't expect is that she will accidentally blow up a building, become friends with a muggle-born (sorry dad), and well maybe she'll even have a boyfriend.

Note: this is a work in progress and only 7 chapters are finished so far. I will publish a chapter on Monday and Friday

Edith's Hogwarts Story by Midnight_Slytherin @Midnight_Slytherin

Edith is a muggle-born who was invited to Hogwarts. Sorted in Slytherin, Edith discovers more than magic. She has friends for the first time, fun infinitely, discovers talents she never knew, and maybe even a romance that blossoms. But what happens when Edith starts having strange visions and hallucinations? Will it disturb her and make her into a different person?

Harry Potter Conversation by Midnight_Slytherin @Midnight_Slytherin

The HP characters come together and meet people from HPFF with funny, cute, and romantic results.

Hopefully, I will update every day.

Mistakes and Puns in Harry Potter by Penelope Gryffin_Pygmy Puff @Penelope Gryffin_Pygmy Puff

Theories, mistakes, jokes, memes, puns, and recommendations, you name it, it's here! Everything from the Philosopher's Stone to the Fantastic Beasts series and the Cursed Child! In this book, I have a lot of things mushed together, like my Happy Birthday, Harry! Series and my new So I Tried Google Translate Series. I also post a lot of thoughts and opinions, too, so get ready for dat!

So sit down, get comfy, grab a mug of warm hot chocolate (or some boba if it's the summer :D), cuz you've got a lot of reading to do!

It's a funny story, really... by weasleylover23

another locked in a closet fic... please read :)

And TONS more, but sadly this took LITERALLY FOREVER and if you want you can just look at my fave stories!!

Anyway, if you're not looking to read, and instead you're looking to recommend other fics then go right ahead! These are just some of my faves and it's NOT stupid to recommend your own. Mine are all garbage so I doubt anyone cares, anyway happy new year!!

TheRavenpuffPoet

Liv and Maddie: Off to Hogwarts! by Miss Mischief @Miss Mischief

Yes. I know. Liv and Maddie.

The Rooney Children are back! Moving from Cali to London, you'd expect that Liv would get involved with another blockbuster movie and that Maddie would go right up to another basketball team, but no! Liv, Maddie, Joey, and Parker all get their Hogwarts Letters . . . many, many years late. But when Liv and Maddie start to have unusual visions and powers, they start to get suspicious. They track down the incidents and find out that their powers only occur when a twin has an outburst of emotions. Follow Liv, Maddie, Joey, and Parker on their lives at Hogwarts; twin powers, Sports Teams, Magazines, and love!

Sorry this part didn't go through for some reason!

Bookpanda12

I have a lot of fanfic recomendations since Bunnypuff and I like to read TOO MUCH and I think our head might look like giant watermelons by now.

Raye Fudge is your typical, rebellious teen witch. Spunky and highly opinionated, Raye is always the center of whatever group she's in. Hailing from New York City, she's spends every school year at Hogwarts under the watchful eye of her uncle, Cornelius Fudge. Her father is a reformed Death Eater and no one is quite sure how the two Fudge brothers reconciled their differences. But, on the warm summer night of her 16th birthday, Raye will learn of the horrifying promise her father made to his brother to be released from Azakaban. A promise that will change the young witch's life forever.

*I'm reposting all chapters I wrote as a teen exactly as I had them back then, no editing. Chapters 10 and on will all be new additions I write in my adulthood. I hope you can bear with the immarturity of my youngerself's writing and enjoy the story as I continue it :)*

*Alternate Universe*

And Ninja Ginny too. How they defeated the dark lord with humor duing Harry's fifth year. AU

In 6th year. Hermione is sure Draco isn't a Death Eater. But of course, she isn't right in EVERYTHING.

When Draco acts suspiciously, she follows him and ends up in the Room of Requirement. Alone. With him. That's wonderful. She is stuck in there with him for Merlin knows how long, and eventually find out eachother's deepest, darkest secrets. Or at least, Draco's.

"I'm a Death Eater."

"I want to help you."

This story follows through the sixth year until the very end. (The end is a sequel though)

Hermione is on the run, and Draco needs to survive the hell in his Manor. Both might meet unexpected foes or friends... when they least expect it. What about the budding romance between the two, you ask? Will they meet? Or will they move on to someone else? Just kidding, that's not going to happen...yet.

The war, enemies, friends, and Horcruxes are all part of the duo's lives, but there's a prophecy... a forgotten prophecy which nobody has heard or remembered until now- will Fate be generous and give them a happy ending?

Words

Draco Malfoy will be clear of all charges if he marries Hermione Granger. Who will support them? What will happen? Will they get along?

For 11 years of her life, Alison Malfoy lived as a Muggle, but that all changes on her 11th birthday. She meets her first crush, friend, and a mysterious girl who looks almost exactly like her on the way to Hogwarts. Who is this girl? And what does she have to do with Alison? What about the Dark Lord? What is he hiding? Who is he? And her parents? They seem to be hiding something too, but what?

It has been thirteen years since Alison Narcissa Malfoy was born. She was born to be the Princess of England and born to capture the Prince of France’s heart. Born to rule both lands. But how? Follow Alison Malfoy on this adventure.

A Potterhead in the WIzarding World by WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter @WaitingForMyHogwartsLetter

Anyways, it's basically 'me' interviewing Draco, Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Luna, and more Harry Potter Characters, with hilarious results!

Kyra is happy that she is going to be a Hogwarts student but what she doesn't expect is that she will accidentally blow up a building, become friends with a muggle-born (sorry dad), and well maybe she'll even have a boyfriend.

Note: this is a work in progress and only 7 chapters are finished so far. I will publish a chapter on Monday and Friday

Edith is a muggle-born who was invited to Hogwarts. Sorted in Slytherin, Edith discovers more than magic. She has friends for the first time, fun infinitely, discovers talents she never knew, and maybe even a romance that blossoms. But what happens when Edith starts having strange visions and hallucinations? Will it disturb her and make her into a different person?

The HP characters come together and meet people from HPFF with funny, cute, and romantic results.

Mistakes and Puns in Harry Potter by Penelope Gryffin_Pygmy Puff @Penelope Gryffin_Pygmy Puff

Theories, mistakes, jokes, memes, puns, and recommendations, you name it, it's here! Everything from the Philosopher's Stone to the Fantastic Beasts series and the Cursed Child! In this book, I have a lot of things mushed together, like my Happy Birthday, Harry! Series and my new So I Tried Google Translate Series. I also post a lot of thoughts and opinions, too, so get ready for dat!

So sit down, get comfy, grab a mug of warm hot chocolate (or some boba if it's the summer :D), cuz you've got a lot of reading to do!

And TONS more, but sadly this took LITERALLY FOREVER and if you want you can just look at my fave stories!!

Anyway, if you're not looking to read, and instead you're looking to recommend other fics then go right ahead! These are just some of my faves and it's NOT stupid to recommend your own. Mine are all garbage so I doubt anyone cares, anyway happy new year!!
Thank you so much for putting some of mine on there!

Minecraft Shorts is really good

Pomona Nymphadora Scamander

If anyone would like any other recommendations, feel free to ask. I mostly do Scorose.

TheRavenpuffPoet

If anyone would like any other recommendations, feel free to ask. I mostly do Scorose.
A billion thank you's! I love scorose so much and Hinny but I like reading about Scorose more!! Thanks so much!!
OMG! I'm on that list! Apparently people think I'm funny. (This was definitely news when I started writing PWW lol)

But I agree with @Bookpanda12 Minecraft Shorts is hilarious! I also like Harry Potter Disney Shorts by @TheRavenpuffPoet ;)
Thank you so much for putting some of mine on there!

Minecraft Shorts is really good

Wow I was so surprised you actually liked this! I thought it was going to be boring and everyone would eventually hate it :( Thanks so much though!

dew_drops

*Alternate Universe*

"I'm a Death Eater."

"I want to help you."

Words

Aww, thanks! ❤❤

Liv and Maddie: Off to Hogwarts! by Miss Mischief @Miss Mischief

Yes. I know. Liv and Maddie.

The Rooney Children are back! Moving from Cali to London, you'd expect that Liv would get involved with another blockbuster movie and that Maddie would go right up to another basketball team, but no! Liv, Maddie, Joey, and Parker all get their Hogwarts Letters . . . many, many years late. But when Liv and Maddie start to have unusual visions and powers, they start to get suspicious. They track down the incidents and find out that their powers only occur when a twin has an outburst of emotions. Follow Liv, Maddie, Joey, and Parker on their lives at Hogwarts; twin powers, Sports Teams, Magazines, and love!

Sorry this part didn't go through for some reason!
Awhh, thank you so much!! <3